Author Topic: New Mack 10 Interview...talks Westside Connection, Game...  (Read 989 times)

mrkmaidog

Re: New Mack 10 Interview...talks Westside Connection, Game...
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2009, 06:43:59 PM »
hmmm..... hiphopdx just posted a new interview today and he shows love to Game on the 4th pg....

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/features/id.1384/title.mack-10-original-gangster/p.1

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2009, 09:20:43 PM »
I like Mack but nigga need to stop hatin'. Goofy shit and misrepresenting??? He got So Sharp which is wack and fake bloodz like Wayne and Jones reppin on records. When he was at the same point in his career that Game is right now, he was still talking that Block shit too so why the nonsense? As far as Quik goes, he aint on that block or Blood shit anymore. Quik is doing his grown man. And niggaz out here still wear Khakis and chuckz. It may not be as much as it used to be, but nigga dont act like tha shit juss disappeared. Everyone ain't trying to wear skinny jeans and bright ass shirts. Dudes in the streets aint poppin' bottles, niggaz broke here. Shit the whole damn state broke. Governator given out IOU's to folks lol.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

westside159

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 12:54:45 AM »
he is right about that goofy shit , hyhpy and skinny jeans and Fandangos gotta go !!!   Im not feeling the single So Sharp though , the rest of the album might be good . well see

Psychotik

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 01:38:44 AM »
mack 10 is cool. every other person is hatin on mack and i understand they have their own reasons. BUT what i dont like is his attitude soundin all cocky and shit like he be droppin dope albums yearly. its ironic how he tries to disassociate himself from typical 90s west coast image when those fuckers that are featured on his album (wayne, ross, and alot of southern rappers) are the same mofo's that be rockin' that shit/look.

when is g. malone album dropping?

locdasmoke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2009, 11:39:46 AM »
Didn't like his interview... He actin like he the only muthafucka to rep the West and that's some bull shit when he does most his album with muthafuckaz outta state... And the way he talkin about Game and Quick is stupid too...
Mack what the fuck happened to ya dude?

MoneyMack

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Young Gotstra
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2009, 12:00:49 PM »
mack 10 is cool. every other person is hatin on mack and i understand they have their own reasons. BUT what i dont like is his attitude soundin all cocky and shit like he be droppin dope albums yearly. its ironic how he tries to disassociate himself from typical 90s west coast image when those fuckers that are featured on his album (wayne, ross, and alot of southern rappers) are the same mofo's that be rockin' that shit/look.

when is g. malone album dropping?

At a recent Malone show my boy went to he said Malone shouted out September 15th.

On Malone's twitter recently he said "Sun Come Up" didn't peak at the right time so it got moved to September.
Sick Wid' It - Lench Mob - DPG - PYO - Mad Science FAN 4 LIFE!

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2009, 02:11:23 PM »
Mack talks like he the only one reppin' the West like that but I haven't really heard him out here on trax with anyone but Malone. He hasn't really been that active on the Coast as an artist
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

F-cisco

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2009, 06:36:21 PM »
new Mack 10 interview:

http://www.brokencool.com/broken_cool/2009/07/mack-10-im-a-nice-dude.html

talks about The Game and DJ Quik, Westside Connection, how the West is more than 40’s and khakis, and why he’s really a nice guy

peep this quote about The Game and DJ Quik (at least I think it's about The Game and Quik):

"They misrepresented the coast. People think we doing a lot of goofy shit out here and that ain’t cool at all."

He needs to change his company's fucking logo then.

westside159

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2009, 03:51:45 AM »
somebody need to wake Quik the fucc up , he fell off along time ago