Author Topic: Anyone ever fucked a bitch that was wearing a female condom?  (Read 400 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Anyone ever fucked a bitch that was wearing a female condom?
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2009, 01:26:36 PM »
Again you've never met or talked to my women.So your just firing blanks.We all get it nik your the coolest and best looking guy in the universe and you smoked the kushiest kush anyone has seen in the world.lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2009, 01:29:02 PM »
Again you've never met or talked to my women.So your just firing blanks.We all get it nik your the coolest and best looking guy in the universe and you smoked the kushiest kush anyone has seen in the world.lol

wtf does that have to do with anything? ur still on the same lameass shit LOL, step it up......i said ur girlfriend LOOKS like a fuckin slut....yea the pic with her puckerin her lips like shes about to suck a fatty. who knows, maybe she only has the look of a slut...but i know my women and i HIGHLY doubt that's just a look she has going there........dump her before she breaks ur little canadian heart.

Roccy

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2009, 01:30:06 PM »
No I have two older sisters and a younger brother.My oldest sister has her own family and I'm uncle.I'm very close with all of my family except my father.

were you picked on by your older sisters growing up?

i cant seem to understand why you feel good by making people feel like shit around here, I mean back when your name was jaydc you had some funny shit even if it was about me, its a fucking forum who give a fuck. But, now its annoying and it just seems like you get some kind of sick pleasure out of it.
how it really goes down..

Jaydc555

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2009, 01:33:05 PM »
Well it used to be funny before you guys kept trying to analyze my life.I am who I am deal with it.And nik she was making a kissing face at Me that was a private picture for Me and not anyone else.So if my gf wants to make a sexy face at Me that's fine.

Floydness

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2009, 01:33:38 PM »

wtf does that have to do with anything? ur still on the same lameass shit LOL, step it up......i said ur girlfriend LOOKS like a fuckin slut....yea the pic with her puckerin her lips like shes about to suck a fatty. who knows, maybe she only has the look of a slut...but i know my women and i HIGHLY doubt that's just a look she has going there........dump her before she breaks ur little canadian heart.

he has to have a heart first.  ::)

Jaydc555

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2009, 01:34:12 PM »
And if I'm not funny anymore then why is it every day I get something I said quoted with LMAO written underneath it?

Floydness

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2009, 01:37:36 PM »
^ I agree that some of the things u say are indeed funny but honestly youre a fucken up person who doesnt know when to slow his "roll".. like I said, it seems as though you orgasm when you make fun of people, rather than enjoy making people laugh you enjoy making people feel like shit and its your daily goal.

Roccy

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2009, 01:40:23 PM »
Well it used to be funny before you guys kept trying to analyze my life.I am who I am deal with it.And nik she was making a kissing face at Me that was a private picture for Me and not anyone else.So if my gf wants to make a sexy face at Me that's fine.

you want people to deal with who you are, what are you? one day you're chillin, the next day youre making threads about lights mom and floyd.

why do you have to talk shit constantly? is there no other way for you to spark a conversation?

Jaydc555

« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2009, 01:41:07 PM »
So cry about it saddlebags.Ill be me you can be you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2009, 01:41:34 PM »
And if I'm not funny anymore then why is it every day I get something I said quoted with LMAO written underneath it?

look, the annoying canadian feels a sense of accomplishment LOL

Floydness

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2009, 01:42:06 PM »
no ones crying about it you idiot.. were trying to figure out where people like you come from lol.. an emotionally dark hole in life.

Jaydc555

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2009, 01:42:24 PM »
Nik don't try to be funny your not good at it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2009, 01:43:49 PM »
Nik don't try to be funny your not good at it

im not trying to be funny, idiot..ur annoying and ur canadian..yes, that might be something normal people would deem funny to laugh at, but that doesnt mean i was saying it with the intention of being funny, shitbreath

Roccy

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2009, 01:45:56 PM »
So cry about it saddlebags.Ill be me you can be you.

LOL, why did you avoid my question?

lets try it again

why do you have to talk shit constantly? is there no other way for you to spark a conversation?

Floydness

« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2009, 01:46:21 PM »
^^ lol@ shitbreath, I have to use that one of these days aahahaha