Author Topic: Damizza Presents “Unreeleased Vol. 1″ Available Now!  (Read 499 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damizza Presents “Unreeleased Vol. 1″ Available Now!
« on: July 27, 2009, 07:59:46 PM »

Damizza’s “Unreeleased Vol. 1″ has finally dropped today!  This one’s being released specifically for all the fans that have been waiting patiently all this time.  Featuring guest appearances from Nate Dogg, Krayzie Bone, Shade Sheist, Kam, Knoc-Turn’al, and more, it’s got some records you’ve never heard, and some underground favorites that have been ree-mixed and ree-mastered in the quality they deserve to be heard in.  Hit the jump for the artwork and the tracklist.  Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 are already planned for release, but you guys have to support the music to make it worth everyone’s time to drop another one.

CLICK HERE TO BUY THE ALBUM ON iTUNES NOW - http://www.amazon.com/Damizza-Presents-Unreeleased-Vol-Explicit/dp/B002EDA3BC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1248712682&sr=8-4

CLICK HERE TO BUY THE ALBUM ON AMAZON NOW - http://www.amazon.com/Damizza-Presents-Unreeleased-Vol-Explicit/dp/B002EDA3BC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1248712682&sr=8-4

Tracklist:

01.  Damizza ft. Shade Sheist - The Omen
02.  Damizza ft. Nate Dogg - Can’t Knock The Hustle
03.  Tri-Star - Hood Patrol
04.  Kam ft. Damizza - Killa
05.  Damizza - Oh No!
06.  Damizza ft. NUNE - I’ll Do Anything
07.  D. O’Shay - Ahh Shit!
08.  NUNE - Hey Baby
09.  Shade Sheist - Tropicals
10.  Young De ft. Bex - Life Of A Felon
11.  Butch Cassidy & Knoc-Turn’al - So Dope
12.  Shade Sheist ft. Irv Gotti - Gangsta Shit
13.  Krayzie Bone - Something Ain’t Right

ICHI THE KILLER

Re: Damizza Presents “Unreeleased Vol. 1″ Available Now!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 05:47:32 AM »
just get mine  ;D

Soopahigh

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 08:23:46 AM »

MoneyMack

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Young Gotstra
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 12:03:35 PM »
No doubt I'm coppin this
Sick Wid' It - Lench Mob - DPG - PYO - Mad Science FAN 4 LIFE!

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 07:13:58 PM »
You know what...Just seeing this update on the main page for this album.....I have to say, that Im glad to see you put direct links to Itunes/Amazon for this release. I mean this should be done with all these releases from WC fav artists/projects with hype.

Like personally Im not going to cop this, but say for DJ Quik and Kurupt - Blaqkout, Tash - Control Freek (Which I did Amazon myself :D) etc etc, they should post updates with links for these types of albums.

That way its encouraging to support your fav artists, as well as making it so much easier to do so, y being 1 click away from copping it. I mean it is the digital era now, so it does make sense right?

Portugoal

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 06:49:16 AM »
I've been on the lookout for this release for a few years now and now I see that I have seven of the thirteen tracks already and the TQ song that would be on there (called "Can't Do It") didn't make the cut.

I was gonna purchase this, but they lost one sale.

Trojan God

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 07:31:01 AM »
I've been on the lookout for this release for a few years now and now I see that I have seven of the thirteen tracks already and the TQ song that would be on there (called "Can't Do It") didn't make the cut.

I was gonna purchase this, but they lost one sale.

Same here.. That track with NUNE is off of True Crimes, and So Dope with Burch Cassidy and Knoc was up for sale on snocap on mizz's myspace a few years back.  Hey baby is off NUNE time, and yeah most of the tracks have been heard before... Im disappointed by this and i wont be getting it either

cedrik

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 01:21:02 PM »
claquer un lien bordel !!!  >:( >:( >:(

MarshColin

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 03:03:51 PM »
Was hoping this would have Jayo Felony - On The Block on it. It appeared on one of the Baby Ree mixtapes. Anybody got that shit untagged?

cedrik

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 10:02:13 PM »
aller un petit lien la  ;D ;D ;D