Author Topic: Clinton Wayne- Aint No Way freestyle ...are yall awake?  (Read 525 times)

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
Re: Clinton Wayne- Aint No Way freestyle ...are yall awake?
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2009, 12:29:48 AM »
Thanxx 4 The luv yall. Im just trying to produce quality music and create my own lane. Be on the lookout for the "Desert Eagle" project and a couple other projects ive been workin on.... They can only sleep for so long..... 8)
Flixx

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2009, 12:30:57 AM »
8)
Just to let you know the upload is still messed up but like F-Major said you can here it at altruwest.com
Im bumping Aint No Way right now and like always its hard to listen to most artist cuz Clinton brings it like no other.    I'm a big fan of The King of the Desert Clinton Wayne dude is in my opinion the epitome of what hip hop really is.  Clinton is the most versatile artist that ive listened to hes got his own style but can flip it to any style, he can freestlye, write, sounds dope live, and shit dude can even sing hooks!!  Desert Eagle's going to drop and like F-Major said he's got a lot of shit ready to hit us.  Stop Sleeping!! 

Flixx

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2009, 01:33:46 AM »
These mothafuckers hibernating on you Clinton!! There's a lot of wack rappers out there and just cuz they may have made a couple videos got some radio love or rocked a chain smoked a  blunt  got  24s that shit ain't hiphop it isn't concious and uplifting.  I respect Clinton doing the concious gangsta  route i got two kids its nice being able to play some real shit and not have to worry bout my kids reciting some b.s.  Trust me if you ain't heard a Clinton Wayne cd it aint like those censored walmart albums! Haha but real talk as fans in this hiphop community which has spread worldwide to all races and creeds it's our responsibility to start a revolution!   I don't think obama is going to BAIL OUT these half ass rappers and hiphop.   Maybe Obama might then the government will own hip hop like they do everything else then they'll shove what ever music they think is hot.. Wait that sounds like the present day!! Does g-man run this shit??

Don't let our government run our lives!!
 8)     
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 02:01:49 AM by socal »
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2009, 01:53:39 AM »
 8)
Just to clarify no government doesn't run hip hop but please be aware of how powerful the government is becoming! ;D
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

clinton wayne

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2009, 10:57:27 AM »
Flixx West Up Homie? Mash West Up Homie? All i wanna say is, being signed, doesnt make you hot. Down south so many unsigned artist are making noise, but out here, to many people become groupies for those w/ a deal, and what have they done. I aint disrespecting anyone, im just saying, yall put to much hope in the wrong people.. Wake up, we have plenty talented artist and its beyond yall fav 5.... Desert Stand Up..... Im Pushin.... Stop Sleeping...

XL Middleton

• Crown City Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.xlmiddleton.com
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2009, 07:46:58 PM »
woooooo Clint u got me about 2 push my release date back LOL....shit goes HARD!!!!!!
XLMIDDLETON.COM
TWITTER.COM/XLMIDDLETON
FACEBOOK.COM/XLMIDDLETON
YOUTUBE.COM/XLMIDDLETONMUSIC
MYSPACE.COM/XLMIDDLETON

F Major

• Lil Geezy
  • Altruwest Productions, Get Addicted
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2009, 05:22:26 PM »
What up XL? I still need to hear this track you did to my beat, I got them files ready when you are!

clinton wayne

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2009, 04:24:53 PM »
Tonite Live On The Basement 92.7FM, The K.O.D Clinton Wayne.. Tune In At www.927kkuu.com, or www.basementradio.fm....
Thanxx 4 The Luv.....
Don't Sleep.....

DPGC23

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2009, 05:17:55 PM »
SPREAD THE WORD!!!

THE LAST REAL REMAINING WESTCOAST SHOW, ON THE WESTCOAST R U FUKIN SERIOUS???

DAMM

WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

locdasmoke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2009, 06:27:17 PM »
Clinton Wayne, that's the homie right there! Good to see him doin his thang, he definitely one of the best lyricists on the West!
If y'all like and support the homie, then check my mixtape out "Mr. Loco - Tha OG Collection vol. 2 (Tha Collabz)" cuz he featured on there too along with others like Big Fase 100, Greedy Da 554 Boy, Tha Realest and more!

Link to mixtape
http://www.datpiff.com/DJ_Loc_Da_Smoke_DJ_King_Assassin_Mr_Loco_Big_F.m52556.html

LONDON!!

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2009, 06:30:51 PM »
Clinton Wayne, that's the homie right there! Good to see him doin his thang, he definitely one of the best lyricists on the West!
If y'all like and support the homie, then check my mixtape out "Mr. Loco - Tha OG Collection vol. 2 (Tha Collabz)" cuz he featured on there too along with others like Big Fase 100, Greedy Da 554 Boy, Tha Realest and more!

Link to mixtape
http://www.datpiff.com/DJ_Loc_Da_Smoke_DJ_King_Assassin_Mr_Loco_Big_F.m52556.html

i'll check this mixtape out later
"get this money by any means nessassary"

DPGC23

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2009, 11:34:14 PM »
CLINTON LIVE NOW ACTUALLY BEEN LIVE!!!!

www.BASEMENTRADIO.FM

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

F Major

• Lil Geezy
  • Altruwest Productions, Get Addicted
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2009, 02:24:16 PM »
Thanks for checking out the track folks we appreciate the feedback, whether negative or positive thanks for lending your ear.

bdogg211

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2009, 08:58:13 AM »
yeah.. thats a dope track.

clinton wayne

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2009, 04:33:58 PM »
Desert Stand Up...... Thanxx 4 the luv yall....