Author Topic: Why did trix turn their cereal into..  (Read 448 times)

StevenQBosell

Re: Why did trix turn their cereal into..
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2009, 12:01:55 PM »
Trix always USED to be those lil balls.  Then they changed it to thr fruit shapes. I like the original Trix better. I think when they changed to the fruit shapes the also changed the way they tasted and fucked em up. Just my opinion. Anyways, Capn Crunch> Any other cereal.

Capn Crunch is good brother, dont get me wrong; my whole family love the Cap.... none of those gay berries in them either... but nothing, absolutly nothing beats Rice krispies in the morning.... w/ no sugar either

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2009, 12:04:54 PM »
Trix always USED to be those lil balls.  Then they changed it to thr fruit shapes. I like the original Trix better. I think when they changed to the fruit shapes the also changed the way they tasted and fucked em up. Just my opinion. Anyways, Capn Crunch> Any other cereal.

thats real.

Big B

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2009, 12:20:07 PM »

Capn Crunch is good brother, dont get me wrong; my whole family love the Cap.... none of those gay berries in them either... but nothing, absolutly nothing beats Rice krispies in the morning.... w/ no sugar either
who puts sugar on their cereal?

StevenQBosell

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2009, 12:38:17 PM »

who puts sugar on their cereal?

LOL I was eating a bowl of Krispies in front of my friend. He asked "why don't you put any sugar on it? regular rice krispies taste like "nothing" at all!"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 01:24:02 PM »

Yeah i dont fuck with those fag berries either. Original Capn Crunch for me. I dunno about the plain Rice Crispies...i might be with your friend on that one. They dont got any taste. lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Moe

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2009, 01:40:43 PM »

Yeah i dont fuck with those fag berries either. Original Capn Crunch for me. I dunno about the plain Rice Crispies...i might be with your friend on that one. They dont got any taste. lol.
they taste like a rice cereal should

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2009, 03:34:19 PM »
Rice Krispies with some bananas, or strawberries or blueberries is maddddddddddddd righttttt. Of course, those are the rich weeks. But that's when the sugar tastes good too, cuz at the end of the bowl, when the sugar, milk and blueberries is left, mmmmmmmm hmmmmmm. Bangin'.

ikke

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2009, 03:41:04 PM »
I never had any cereal

ever?

now thats gangsta.
that's gangsta?

The bar for being a 'gangsta' has been lowered severely the last couple of years

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2009, 04:00:49 PM »
Yeah, def., becuz eating cereal on ur front stoop is gangsta.

So that defeats everythang sayin' never eatin' cereal is gangsta.

Mmm.

Moe

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2009, 05:20:22 PM »
Yeah, def., becuz eating cereal on ur front stoop is gangsta.

So that defeats everythang sayin' never eatin' cereal is gangsta.

Mmm.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MPg1D4di6lU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MPg1D4di6lU</a>

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2009, 05:26:39 PM »
Exactly.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2009, 11:28:34 PM »

they taste like a rice cereal should

exxxxactly  :-\
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"