Poll

who makes better topics?

lights
15 (51.7%)
ab-normal
14 (48.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Lights or abnormal?  (Read 406 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Lights or abnormal?
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2009, 08:34:01 AM »
Adnormal got the quality where Lights got the quantity.  Vote goes to Abnormal.  Lights just on some random shit with his threads.

On that note, Random Thread Starter...got another one for you..."who voted in the 'Lights or abnormal' thread".

this guy rides abnormals dick so hard his puerto rican girl friend gets jealous at times.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2009, 09:20:52 AM »
^LOL

the poll results are staggering....the people have spoken, jay ol' pal

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2009, 09:36:05 AM »
That what you signed into all your and roccys aliases and voted?LOL.That's sad nik.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2009, 09:47:35 AM »
Adnormal got the quality where Lights got the quantity.  Vote goes to Abnormal.  Lights just on some random shit with his threads.

On that note, Random Thread Starter...got another one for you..."who voted in the 'Lights or abnormal' thread".

this guy rides abnormals dick so hard his puerto rican girl friend gets jealous at times.
I love you man.  I'll have to ask abnormal if he has anything hanging off of his dick, since you seem to think that I am on it. 
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 10:03:51 AM by The Phoenix »
Time for a change...bring it!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2009, 10:11:11 AM »

I love you man.  I'll have to ask abnormal if he has anything hanging off of his dick, since you seem to think that I am on it. 

we good homie...welcome to the spot.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2009, 11:33:55 AM »

we good homie...welcome to the spot.

Thanks, homie. 8)
Time for a change...bring it!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2009, 11:35:15 AM »
That what you signed into all your and roccys aliases and voted?LOL.That's sad nik.

LOL, stop cryin u bitch...nobody made aliases, the board just thinks ur a douche who tries too hard. get over it.. it's obvious you want so badly to be embraced on here, but thats not the case, homo.

Roccy

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2009, 01:27:26 PM »

LMAO..

so what i'm the alias maker?

I better start making aliases then.
how it really goes down..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2009, 01:54:30 PM »

LMAO..

so what i'm the alias maker?

I better start making aliases then.

hes just tryna make himself feel better about the fact that people think Lights is a more useful poster than him :-X

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2009, 05:38:22 PM »
Ok nik LOL.As you can see even big b spotted it.We all know your that much of a square to do it because this board is your life.Your the most hated person on the board easily.The only reason people talk to lights is to make fun of him.That reminds Me of you.

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2009, 05:43:14 PM »
And you know how I know its true?I just had happened to be looking at the polls when roccy made that alias of ag and he entered in the threads and voted with the account.Then mysteriously I would have always get votes against Me in the polls all with a couple of minutes.Pointing to you two signing in with your accounts and voting,You can deny it all you want.But notice how most of votes towards you and lights aren't accounted for?They never will be either.Because their from your other accounts.Which to Me is just fucking hilarious

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2009, 07:08:09 PM »
btw i voted for abnormal....
i don think lights isnt a good enough of an actor...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 08:04:39 PM by LIGHTS »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2009, 07:45:41 PM »
And you know how I know its true?I just had happened to be looking at the polls when roccy made that alias of ag and he entered in the threads and voted with the account.Then mysteriously I would have always get votes against Me in the polls all with a couple of minutes.Pointing to you two signing in with your accounts and voting,You can deny it all you want.But notice how most of votes towards you and lights aren't accounted for?They never will be either.Because their from your other accounts.Which to Me is just fucking hilarious

whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy