Author Topic: Updated pic of Crooked I's tattoo  (Read 1046 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: Updated pic of Crooked I's tattoo
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2009, 05:48:36 PM »
Its funny I was just about to go into that.Its pathetic.People like Paris Hilton and Spencer Pratt.Why the fuck do I know their names?They don't do anything,they have no talent.People just want to see stupid shit to make themself feel better about their own stupid self.Any one of is could write a story of something we've done and have everyone go wow this guy is a complete idiot!It happens to the best of us.I'm sick of what hip hop has become not in the musical sense but in the soap opera aspect of it.

^^ TRUE.

But you cannot control people. the meanest hardcore hip hop head could have a lady like sense about them to gossip or eat their boogers in public. yeah its true, misery loves guests and hip hop has become so commercial now that even your average white boy is rockin it.

thats the whole goal anyways of all these artists is to go platinum.. the streets is only a small percentage of ppl buying albums most of the ppl buyin stuff... you do the math.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2009, 05:57:49 PM »
Its combined with r but crooks skin is so dark you can't see it ha ha

which is why i wonder how anybody spotted the missing H to begin with lol.

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2009, 06:06:33 PM »
Im not saying their isnt garbage in hip hop now but their always has been.People are funny they always have this weird attitude that things in the past were always better.Ten years from now you will have people saying the same stuff about this subject but saying this music is better then what they have now.Its always like that.Its like i know its a reach but say saturday night live.Everytime a new generation of cast members come around people always write off the show and say its crap.But as soon the next generation comes what do they say?Damn I missed the old cast they were way better then this one!And that can be used as a metaphor for anything.Theirs still great music being made today.Too many young people have old man syndrome.They complain about the quality of the west coast but all they do is support the same tired garbage that snoop and dpg come out with instead of embracing new artists.The music that people like game,crooked i,jay rock,nipsey and glasses malone make is a hundred times better then the music snoop and the rest of the dpg camp put out in 2009.People get too caught up in music that is passed its prime.Yes Snoop made incredible music but its 2009 people hes a complete joke now no different then ll cool j.Music has become secondary in hip hop.When Joe Budden went off on his rant what he said was fucking true.Method man does not make good music anymore.Yes he has a legacy but that doesnt mean he still makes good music.People that hadnt supported a method man album in ten years were coming out of the wood work just to hate on Joe just because their so stuck in the past they cant see the truth.Sites like worldstarhiphop with low intelligent rappers talking like idiots gets thousands of views but immortal technique spending money he makes from music to build homes in afghanistan isnt paid any attention to.I fucking love hip hop.I hate what the fans have and media have done to it.Its not hip hops fault their is garbage on the radio its our fault.Theirs a reason Lil wayne is number one.A reason Rick ross is successful.We as fans only have ourselves to blame.This crooked i incident is just so over blown and is such a mirror of what a joke hip hop has become.Hes been releasing amazing music for ten years and this gets more attention.People are fails.

wballz187

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2009, 08:25:21 PM »
im embarassed to be a crook fan, i aint tellin none of my people about this smh
you couldn't drop dope shit with rocks in your culoo-crooked i

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2009, 10:37:29 PM »
Problem is.. G FUNK is way past its years.. Dr Dre (the quincy jones of rap) took it to the next level and alot of hit records came out using that sound but imo its played out UNLESS you have a very raw spitter like Nipsey hussle on his first mixtape who can capture the true essence of GANGSTER RAP..

and not some watered down shit. and fuck people, the majority will do/say whatever just to get accepted