Author Topic: 2Pac - Bury me a G [solo] wave www.ifidie2nite.net  (Read 771 times)

NuWest

Re: 2Pac - Bury me a G [solo] wave www.ifidie2nite.net
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2009, 07:16:04 AM »
You assumed that a master tape from 93'-94' would magicaly be converted to super high CDQ once it's on the net labled as a WAVE?

ok, i'm still smoking... just support the site www.ifidie2nite.net  8)

No jerk, I assumed you MEANT CDQ... I know more about the source of that tape than you'd think, not to mention I've had it for almost 9 months now and I was at the very end of the totem pole for this one.

at the end of the day, you're a nobody in my world... you don't have the tracks i do.  8)

Actually, he has more. LOL. At the end of the day, Phil has a point and that WAV you have is a degrade.

I could argue with you all day etc, i have a life outside the forums  ;)
If you run the track through an audio authenticity detector, you'll see that this is 100% legit.

Wrong again, it's WAV but the WAV was distorted. I know the source of the WAV, and I know how Dante's people got ahold of it too. Sundeep, the fact is - the shameless attempt for promotion isn't working and on top of the fact - you tried the life outside of forums argument! Hahaha. Sad.

David, can you be for real? Actually thinking you're on the GMG payroll at 17 years and all you have to stand for it is a gay friend. Smoke some cush, eat some, looks like you aint been eating  8)

Oh come on, you are proving the fact you are a homophobe. Just keep giving me more ammunition, Mr. I NEED A Ghost Designer. It's no wonder your site looks so fucking shitty. I got respect for Josh, oh no wait....I take that back. He gets down with your kind. I'd advise you to stop responding before I leak all of Sun Tszu's/Makaveli4Lyffe/Josh Jarman's pictures because of your responses. By the way, at least I can get label work - with your designs - they wouldn't even throw you a penny.

I don't like gays simple. At the end of the day. I'm trying to share the Wave files with everyone and i'm not asking for anything in return, i'm not a Pro on Pac's Life but i enjoy what i do and i do not intend on passing of fake Wave's. I checked them and they came out as CDDA so if ther's somet i'm not aware of and the tracks have still been tampered with at least let me know without having a faggot smart ass responce. Also what does Sun Tszu's/Makaveli4Lyffe/Josh Jarman's pictures got to do with my SITE? You can leak pictures by all means, you are more than welcome to leak my pics aswell, cause at the end of the day i use them for my messenger so it's hardly a threat you saying you're going to post them out, i'm a good looking lad  ;) and choose to post MY own pics online anyway so yeah.
And finaly i'm not doing my stuff for money i do it, cause i enjoy it, i never made this is the mind set that i'd expect it to be pro design level. And once again, i'm taking FULL responcability for my site as if you want to, "leak" pictures, "leak" mine as the site is MINE and only MINE. I don't know why people think Josh has any involvment, as you know yourself he is hella-lazy  :-X

At the end of the day online threats are just the lowest of the low, knowing that your safe on the other side of the screen. My only intentions was to keep the spirit of Pac' alive so on a serious note, if you know of any song tampering please let me know and dont be a cock about it...

p.s. who is in your pic?  8)

NuWest

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2009, 07:27:53 AM »
Oh and also if my designs are that bad, why don't you lend a hand in and contribute some designs, we know that is your area of expertise.

8)

kingoftheoldcountrybuffet

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2009, 03:04:08 PM »
sundeep....you're a euro fag. why was mummy yelling at you at the end of your rap?

Keep Ya Head Up Verse 2 Cut. StillIRise.wav - 2.90MB

NuWest

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2009, 03:16:14 PM »
sundeep....you're a euro fag. why was mummy yelling at you at the end of your rap?

Keep Ya Head Up Verse 2 Cut. StillIRise.wav - 2.90MB

ah good times  ;D the good old 2Pac forum charity project... oh cause she thought i was talking to myself  8)

you cant attack me with stuff i put out for real lol, i sent this to Tristan how it was with good faith that allot of people will jerk off whilst hearing it....

it is what it is, have a nice day 8)

NuWest

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2009, 03:17:22 PM »
cream anyone?  8)

kingoftheoldcountrybuffet

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2009, 03:45:55 PM »
do people who sign up for your sham of a forum get free hair frosting tips and advice on how to pick up the ladies? maybe you can dip into your bag of waves for me if I sign up......bwhaha.

Thug4Life06

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2009, 07:37:54 PM »
This is why people are ashamed of the Pac "scene"....assholes and hypocrites talking shit when people are just being friendly
Sad stuff  :'(

blockstar

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2009, 07:45:57 PM »
lolol @ people gettin butt hurt dude is leaking stuff.

keep it up thank you nuwest

NuWest

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2009, 08:09:37 PM »

thanks, from now on i'll do everything on my site www.ifidie2nite.net in private cause i've had enough of the abuse  8)

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2009, 04:44:28 AM »

thanks, from now on i'll do everything on my site www.ifidie2nite.net in private cause i've had enough of the abuse  8)

Didnt you get it my friend. No one gives a shit about your lil thing. The true waves all available everywhere, here and Notmak, TN. Why would anyone in their right mind go to your site.
Wideasleep will fail

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2009, 04:51:22 AM »

Didnt you get it my friend. No one gives a shit about your lil thing. The true waves all available everywhere, here and Notmak, TN. Why would anyone in their right mind go to your site. Even Josh can rap better than you
http://www.zshare.net/audio/63470753d6a2d862/
Wideasleep will fail

2euce 7even

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2009, 05:00:29 AM »
You assumed that a master tape from 93'-94' would magicaly be converted to super high CDQ once it's on the net labled as a WAVE?

ok, i'm still smoking... just support the site www.ifidie2nite.net  8)

lol..

tha site is cool, can u up more crossword puzzles?