Author Topic: "Game Heading Back to Interscope for R.E.D Album, A-Team Role Confirmed"  (Read 1394 times)

AnybodyKilla

We wont be seeing this album til Jan 2010 at the earliest, mark my words. We'll probably get the first single around September time though!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Actually, "L.A.X." > "Doctor's Advocate". And Game is NOTHING like Snoop. All of Game's albums have been bangin. Where as Snoop gives us albums with about 2-4 good songs each (except "Blue Carpet Treatment" which had a handful of dope tracks). Snoop's albums sound commercial as fuck. Game has worked with a lot of commercial aritst / producers and we've still gotten dope music and West Coast bangers (need I bring up "State of Emergeny" or "Dope Boys" on his last album?).

You niggas need to stop fuckin hatin. Game is the only nigga still holdin us down right now and ya'll wanna shit on him cuz of some list of artist he's rumored to work with? Faggots. Even his commercial shit (ie: "Touch Down") was better quality music then these niggas you been droolin over.

are you serious? :laugh:

LAX's best songs were Game's best impression of other rappers & DA is a near West Coast classic, the two don't even come close to comparison.

California Vacation was a better "West Coast Banger" than any song on LAX lol.

whose hating though? he said he is going to give his best work & he's working with a pop singer, the worst rapper in music & Pharrell on the track is sure to be "West Coast Classic Song". :laugh:

not to mention everybodies favorite rapper, Weezy F.

it has to be obvious to the non-biased eye that he is selling out for sales (if they are in fact on the album).

most of you die-hearts are going to say it's "dope as fuck" even if Game gives us his rendition of "Encore", naww mean? :P

so don't mind us, we're just speaking truth lol.

We wont be seeing this album til Jan 2010 at the earliest, mark my words. We'll probably get the first single around September time though!!!

no doubt, i would go as far as Febuary to March, honestly.

i hope Game proves me wrong. :-X

ikke

Actually, "L.A.X." > "Doctor's Advocate". And Game is NOTHING like Snoop. All of Game's albums have been bangin. Where as Snoop gives us albums with about 2-4 good songs each (except "Blue Carpet Treatment" which had a handful of dope tracks). Snoop's albums sound commercial as fuck. Game has worked with a lot of commercial aritst / producers and we've still gotten dope music and West Coast bangers (need I bring up "State of Emergeny" or "Dope Boys" on his last album?).

You niggas need to stop fuckin hatin. Game is the only nigga still holdin us down right now and ya'll wanna shit on him cuz of some list of artist he's rumored to work with? Faggots. Even his commercial shit (ie: "Touch Down") was better quality music then these niggas you been droolin over.

are you serious? :laugh:

LAX's best songs were Game's best impression of other rappers & DA is a near West Coast classic, the two don't even come close to comparison.

California Vacation was a better "West Coast Banger" than any song on LAX lol.

whose hating though? he said he is going to give his best work & he's working with a pop singer, the worst rapper in music & Pharrell on the track is sure to be "West Coast Classic Song". :laugh:

not to mention everybodies favorite rapper, Weezy F.

it has to be obvious to the non-biased eye that he is selling out for sales (if they are in fact on the album).

most of you die-hearts are going to say it's "dope as fuck" even if Game gives us his rendition of "Encore", naww mean? :P

so don't mind us, we're just speaking truth lol.

no doubt, i would go as far as Febuary to March, honestly.

i hope Game proves me wrong. :-X
what does the F stand for anyway?
Fag?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^like i said, everybodies favorite rapper, Lil' Weezy F lol.

Lunatic

I really hope Gucci Mane and Lady Gaga aren't on the album :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
EVen so it dont mean they'll be wack tracks. Who knows the one with Lady GaGa may be a huge hit for him coz shes a big seller right now (she actually has a good voice too one of the few pop acts i dont mind)

I put everything on my moms that the song ft lady gaga is going to have somewhat of a gangsta edge to it, Pharell is only producing a song, maybe with a hook that game is going to have a say so on, weezy and game together is straight, and you know even though gucci cant rap for shit, its gone be heat for the streets.
I am not going to stress, until i hear or see different.

Jaydc555

Ill wait until I hear but after the shit sandwhich that was lax I have big doubts.He has no real song making ability.That was covered up on the first album because he had 50 and the second album because he chose his collabos wisely.But that third album was trash.The game is only as strong as his collabos because they always structure the song.So when you see that kind of features list it doesn't bode well.I still don't understand why he won't feature his own artists

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well, since the source doesn't mean much to me and everyone associated with Game tries to stir up the pot to keep attention going I'm just a wait and see.  If he his officially back on interscope instead of subsidiary like Geffen that's a positive for Game.  It's way too early to tell.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah this shit sounds wack lol

only mainstream acts I see...
Fuck game =/

Last album had Ice Cube, Common, Raekwon & Nas
This album has: Lady Gaga, Gucci Mane and some more retards who'll be added
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
This dumb ass star face nigga out of his mind

i hope this is bullshit

LADY GAGA????? LADY GAGA???
POPOPOPOKER FACE BITCH????

oh shit Game gonna put that bitch on hook sayin some dumb ass shit

MAN if this is true FUCK him FUCK lady gaga FUCK  interscope

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lmao at the features, I mean seriously, WTF??

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck what ya'll heard Lady Gaga is dope. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jaydc555

Well if he's on interscope its a no brainer that lady gaga would be on it after that song with wale has been doing well

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
PIRU and FUCKDUPPOKERFACEGEEKWEIRDASSBITCH collabo

nice

Blasphemy

and how much you wanna bet that no blackwallstreet artists will be featuring on his album, lol
Yeah. I mean honestly whats the entire point of a Record Label if your not going to put shit out on it? Vanity labels = Crap.\