Author Topic: Raptors Make Trade For Belinelli  (Read 236 times)

Lunatic

Raptors Make Trade For Belinelli
« on: July 29, 2009, 10:13:13 PM »
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/60874/20090729/raptors_make_trade_for_belinelli/http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/60874/20090729/raptors_make_trade_for_belinelli/

The Golden State Warriors have traded guard Marco Belinelli to the Toronto Raptors, league sources told Yahoo! Sports on Wednesday night.

The Raptors will send Devean George to the Warriors in return.

GREAT trade 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OchoCinco

Re: Raptors Make Trade For Belinelli
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 11:15:46 PM »
WTf is GS thinking? and what is the raptors thinking?? they dont need another pg

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 11:21:28 PM »
^he'll probably play more of a 2 guard role which we need.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 01:33:46 AM »
nice, Colanglo keeps reelin em in  8)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 02:00:07 AM »
The Italian connection..  8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 02:54:49 AM »
George is a washed up nigga.... I'm still laughing at him for being so eager on keeping his bird rights... LOL
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 11:44:05 AM »
LOL@Devean George......who the hell would want him on their team? George is a certified bum....Belinelli is another Euro who didnt translate well to the NBA game, but at least he can shoot...thats one more thing than George can do.

Sparegeez

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 02:45:43 PM »
LOL@Devean George......who the hell would want him on their team? George is a certified bum....Belinelli is another Euro who didnt translate well to the NBA game, but at least he can shoot...thats one more thing than George can do.

it's called expiring contracts. we have speedy, george and some other washup with expiring contracts that we can use for big time trades next year. but regardless, this was a horrible move

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2009, 04:48:19 PM »

it's called expiring contracts. we have speedy, george and some other washup with expiring contracts that we can use for big time trades next year. but regardless, this was a horrible move

yea, but still......just saying the name "Devean George" leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. and Belinelli, i thought, coulda netted more than just an expiring contract...PeACe

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2009, 04:53:59 PM »

yea, but still......just saying the name "Devean George" leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. and Belinelli, i thought, coulda netted more than just an expiring contract...PeACe

Yeah he was worth more than that. The FO just disrespected their fans by trading him away for this lowlife player(I say that because of the Jkidd trade scenario). Fuck the owner, I hope he trades the team fast

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2009, 11:43:34 PM »
Belinelli's rookie deal expires at the end of the year, so expiring contract for George is bullshit. They got a little bit of cash and didn't want to hear about why they weren't playing Marco. I understand the W's have a crowded backcourt with mostly young players and Nelson didn't like Marco much, but Devean George? That is a slap in the face, and the last straw with the organization and me. I still like a lot of the players they have, but I no longer support this team until maybe they get a new owner. I should have done this years ago, watching Arenas, Jamison, J-Rich and Baron leave. Fuck this team, I'm now officially going to pick a new team to root for.
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 09:26:06 AM »
Belinelli's rookie deal expires at the end of the year, so expiring contract for George is bullshit. They got a little bit of cash and didn't want to hear about why they weren't playing Marco. I understand the W's have a crowded backcourt with mostly young players and Nelson didn't like Marco much, but Devean George? That is a slap in the face, and the last straw with the organization and me. I still like a lot of the players they have, but I no longer support this team until maybe they get a new owner. I should have done this years ago, watching Arenas, Jamison, J-Rich and Baron leave. Fuck this team, I'm now officially going to pick a new team to root for.

u were a warrior fan? LOL....i feel for ya, bro :-\

Go with the Clippers :D