Author Topic: Ludacris Confirms Ghostwritting for Dr Dre Detox; Reveals New Album Name  (Read 1007 times)

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
god damn i just wanna hear the fuckn album

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
god damn i just wanna hear the fuckn album

fuck dre's perfection, procrastination, whatever the fuck is keeping this album from seeing the light of day. was deep cover/187 a perfect song with perfect lyrics, mixing & nuances? NO but that shit sure ass hell kicked the shit out of any of Dre's previous NWA productions. hurry up & drop Detox so I can hear The Reformation. I have more faith in a youthful breath of fresh air like Bishop Lamont to actually drop an album that's fit to change the game over Dr. Dre's Detox. for me Bishop has provided more material worth immersing yourself into in the short time he's been signed to aftermath, opposed to the minimal & half-assed productions we see here & there from Dre alone. LAME! what happened to albums like The D.O.C.'s 'Nobody Does It Better' It's nice that we have em's relapse with all Dre production. hopefully Before I Self Destruct will be entirely laced by Dre. and now since this slim fool got signed I'll disown Aftermath if they drop Bishop. Dre would straight up be a Bitch Nigga if he doesn't do anything to help this. considering the slew of talent that blatantly wasted time, money & valuable resources signing to the math to find all their hard work & talent is cut short of a man who lets a white-guy dictate & determine the way he's chooses to run his business (Ice Cube , N.W.A. & Heller Anyone?). I'm sure if that Iovine hasn't been in Dre's ear a lot of the time Dre wouldn't have been so insecure as to not put out undeniably HOT music. who knows who gives a fuck. it's aggravating to say the least at this point especially as a Dr. Dre fan. It truly has turned into it being more about the Money than it is about the Music.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 08:36:14 PM by Nooc210 »
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Jimmy H.

I'm sure if that Iovine hasn't been in Dre's ear a lot of the time Dre wouldn't have been so insecure as to not put out undeniably HOT music. 
  Why would Jimmy Iovine want to do that? If anything he'd be more of a "yes man" toward Dre's work so he can have Detox quicker.

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
I'm sure if that Iovine hasn't been in Dre's ear a lot of the time Dre wouldn't have been so insecure as to not put out undeniably HOT music. 
  Why would Jimmy Iovine want to do that? If anything he'd be more of a "yes man" toward Dre's work so he can have Detox quicker.

I'm sure that this is probably the case but who in the hell knows what really goes on inside Dre's head. ::) I guess it does really just boil-down to one dude & that's Dre. he don't HAVE to do shit so we'll be LUCKY if we even get to see  :o DETOX one day. 8)
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

dameons

Re: Ludacris Confirms Ghostwritting for Dr Dre Detox; Reveals New Album Name
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2009, 10:44:42 PM »
Who produced this ?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Ludacris talks shit to get attention: Reveals New Album Name
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2009, 03:44:15 AM »
terrible news, i don't even want Dre to drop Detox.

all these fucking ghostwriters are going to make their rendition of a Dr. Dre tribute song, from Dre's perspective.

every song is going to sound identical talking about being king of the West, being around since NWA, smokin' weed & downin' 40's & on top of that T.I. & Ludacris are writing & Wayne is supposedly a guest.

the biggest West Coast legend ever is going to have a majority of southern rappers on this? WEAK!
dude, when even Dre's musicians/co-producers don't know what's going on with Detox, what else do you need to know ;)

Okka

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2009, 04:22:23 AM »

all these fucking ghostwriters are going to make their rendition of a Dr. Dre tribute song, from Dre's perspective.

every song is going to sound identical talking about being king of the West, being around since NWA, smokin' weed & downin' 40's & on top of that T.I. & Ludacris are writing & Wayne is supposedly a guest.

the biggest West Coast legend ever is going to have a majority of southern rappers on this? WEAK!
dude, when even Dre's musicians/co-producers don't know what's going on with Detox, what else do you need to know ;)

You know they ain't supposed to really speak on the project? If i'm right they are supposed to sign some confidential papers or how do you say it.

Lucifuge

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2009, 07:29:00 AM »
i mean why the fuck he need 10 ghostwriters...this is some bullshit..he got DOC,Bishop,Eminem,Slim..why he need some weak ass luda lines...i think shit is stink ;D
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2009, 10:33:13 AM »

You know they ain't supposed to really speak on the project? If i'm right they are supposed to sign some confidential papers or how do you say it.
yeah i know, i was just trying to point out that, if the team was really deep into the recording process, we would have known.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2009, 10:36:55 AM »

So DJ Khalil saying that Dre don't even listen to these kind of records is just bullshit?  ::)

Southern rappers are just stupid and leak these records and run their mouth too much....east coast & west cats know that Dre don't like that. When was it ever said that Lil Weezie 4 Dah Zeebie Breezie would appear on the record? I'm pretty it was just said that he has recorded for it...who hasn't recorded.

That is kind of a blanket statement you just said there about southern rappers. Luda would be cool but the one southern rapper that would fit perfectly on Detox is Scarface.

ikke

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2009, 10:37:28 AM »
fuck detox.

Looking forward to the 2 luda albums

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2009, 10:41:40 AM »

So DJ Khalil saying that Dre don't even listen to these kind of records is just bullshit?  ::)

Southern rappers are just stupid and leak these records and run their mouth too much....east coast & west cats know that Dre don't like that. When was it ever said that Lil Weezie 4 Dah Zeebie Breezie would appear on the record? I'm pretty it was just said that he has recorded for it...who hasn't recorded.

That is kind of a blanket statement you just said there about southern rappers. Luda would be cool but the one southern rapper that would fit perfectly on Detox is Scarface.
there's more, like Six 2, El-Dog

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2009, 10:42:32 AM »

there's more, like Six 2, El-Dog

Ahh yes very true.