Author Topic: Tha Realest Talks Tupac, Suge Knight And D.O.C  (Read 1180 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Tha Realest Talks Tupac, Suge Knight And D.O.C
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2009, 12:43:10 PM »
i know how the duo album with DOC will be called: real meets fake

I like D.O.C., but LOL.
notice how it has suddenly become quiet around DOC & the operation?

What do you mean sir, Dre-Day?
that D.O.C. is talking shit once again.
wasn't he supposed to get a show on VH1  :laugh:

it's a shame that he rather works with Tha Realest & slim the mobster, than picking up the mic

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2009, 02:34:44 PM »
Once again, speaking negative on stuff you know nothing about. Dre Day, DOC is rapping right now, has been recording steadily the past 2 months because he has recently gotten his voice box fixed.

The DOC is rapping again, don't believe the negative hype.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2009, 03:10:25 PM »
Once again, speaking negative on stuff you know nothing about. Dre Day, DOC is rapping right now, has been recording steadily the past 2 months because he has recently gotten his voice box fixed.

Actually, he does. I was the one who broke the news to AllHipHop about him getting his voice fixed. Dude knows more about The D.O.C. than you know about getting your hair cut to make you look like Vanilla Ice.

outlaw77

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2009, 03:51:07 PM »
enigma you have to learn that some battles just arent worth fighting . if you see people hating just for the sake of hating just ignore the shit man , its pointless engaging in those type of conversations .

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2009, 03:55:43 PM »
enigma you have to learn that some battles just arent worth fighting . if you see people hating just for the sake of hating just ignore the shit man , its pointless engaging in those type of conversations .

You do realize being a Realest fan, you don't have to tell him this? Even being a fan of an artist who's album sold a little over 1,000 copies is a lost cause. DJ Quik and Kurupt did better than that and they had nearly 0% promotion.

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2009, 04:14:54 PM »
Can we please just stay on topic........i cant speak for every Realest fan ,but im sure im not the only one who is fed up of every Realest thread turning into a argument between Enigma and Kilo?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2009, 04:22:52 PM »

I like D.O.C., but LOL.

wasn't he supposed to get a show on VH1  :laugh:

it's a shame that he rather works with Tha Realest & slim the mobster, than picking up the mic

D.O.C. is actually a cool guy at times. Just depends on when you catch him. Lol.

outlaw77

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2009, 04:58:38 PM »
naw i can definitely see to a certain extent where enigma is coming from , when you see people hating just for the sake of hating and not knowing what theyre even talking about it CAN at times be very irritating . MY thing is that i dont mind engaging in convo with people that bring something constructive to the table BUT when you see people on here posting just to say something as pointless as "witness tha fakest" or "real meets fake" or other childish crap like that you have to realize that these people are just acting ignorant therefore why even engage them ? when people post crap like that or insult me i let that trash roll right off my back and dont even bother responding .           

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2009, 08:11:00 PM »
See the thing is, this child keeps finding the need to chime in.

How anyone can "hate someone's guts" giving they've never met the person is beyond me. If that's the reference you use for someone over the internet, I'd be interested to see how you refer to someone who really did harm to you, or your family.

Just goes to show how far away from reality this lost child is. Now I know why your favorite Michael Jackson song was "The Lost Children", he's singing to kids like you with an extreme lack of guidance. Trying to come on here and spit knowledge about things, all we have to do is pull up the MJ threads to show how tainted your knowledge of music is, even someone as universal as Michael Jackson.

"My favorite MJ album is Invincible"------that statement right there shows your lack of taste and exposure to music, GOOD music.

"Most of Michael Jackson's hits came in the 90's"------you have no solid background foundation for your self proposed "passion in life", that being music. Everything you've gathered is from stuff you've read over the internet, rather than just going out and experiencing it on your own.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2009, 09:28:17 PM »

How anyone can "hate someone's guts" giving they've never met the person is beyond me. If that's the reference you use for someone over the internet, I'd be interested to see how you refer to someone who really did harm to you, or your family.

Just goes to show how far away from reality this lost child is. Now I know why your favorite Michael Jackson song was "The Lost Children", he's singing to kids like you with an extreme lack of guidance. Trying to come on here and spit knowledge about things, all we have to do is pull up the MJ threads to show how tainted your knowledge of music is, even someone as universal as Michael Jackson.

"My favorite MJ album is Invincible"------that statement right there shows your lack of taste and exposure to music, GOOD music.

"Most of Michael Jackson's hits came in the 90's"------you have no solid background foundation for your self proposed "passion in life", that being music. Everything you've gathered is from stuff you've read over the internet, rather than just going out and experiencing it on your own.

Hey Enigma, I just wanted to say - you look like a bald peadophile. That's all. Thanks BlazinDave for the article. Also, the real meets fake thing Outlaw - you'd have to know The D.O.C. and Realest's character types to get the joke.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2009, 02:46:50 AM »

once again? please back up your claim before making one.

and even if it is true that DOC had done the operation, then we would have known by now.
not to mention that it takes some time for the voice to recover, after the operation so you just exposed yourself with your so called "news" update.

Actually, he does. I was the one who broke the news to AllHipHop about him getting his voice fixed. Dude knows more about The D.O.C. than you know about getting your hair cut to make you look like Vanilla Ice.
lol, props  :laugh:
well you can tell that he wasn't able to come with a proper response, as he was responding to an impression he had of me or my post(s), in stead of replying to the actual message.

naw i can definitely see to a certain extent where enigma is coming from , when you see people hating just for the sake of hating and not knowing what theyre even talking about it CAN at times be very irritating . MY thing is that i dont mind engaging in convo with people that bring something constructive to the table BUT when you see people on here posting just to say something as pointless as "witness tha fakest" or "real meets fake" or other childish crap like that you have to realize that these people are just acting ignorant therefore why even engage them ? when people post crap like that or insult me i let that trash roll right off my back and dont even bother responding .           
that post really backfired, didn't it?
if you don't understand sarcasm, why act like you do?

I like D.O.C., but LOL.

wasn't he supposed to get a show on VH1  :laugh:

D.O.C. is actually a cool guy at times. Just depends on when you catch him. Lol.
oh yeah, i'm not acting like he's an evil person, although i don't like certain characteristics of him.
IMO he's a tough person to converse with: he's very selective & sensitive: it makes you wonder why he even has a public profile on a social site like myspace.
i don't really contact him any more, unless i want certain info or his opinion about something related to rap.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 03:05:07 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

V2DHeart

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2009, 03:17:57 AM »
“And when a lot of people try to say, ‘Aww this nigga think he ‘Pac,’” continued Realest. “Man, please. Why I’ma try to be another nigga and I’m on the same label with these cats? The artists over there would look at me crazy! Or niggas wouldn’t even fuck with me. Suge wouldn’t fuck with me. Niggas wouldn’t fuck with me. I’m on songs with every nigga that ‘Pac was fuckin’ with. His niggas who fucked with him fuck with me. E.D.I. Mean [click to read] got shit on [Witness Tha Realest]… I fucks with [E-40], Richie Rich, B-Legit – these my niggas! The Yukmouth’s, the C-Bo’s… So [that criticism of my flow is] just Internet muthafuckas who just want somethin’ to talk about or don’t know… It’s some little kid sittin’ at the crib, some muthafucka who don’t really just know me. And I don’t really [feel like I should] have to answer all these [criticisms] from all these cats, ‘cause that shit was 13 years ago and I done moved on with my career

First he denies sounding like Pac, and at the end of the same paragraph he swiftly excuses the suspicions from the public by claiming "it was 13 years ago, i've moved on" ?? So he admitting he does, or at least "did" at some point? lol. He should have talked more on his current project, and future than talk about the Death Row days
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2009, 04:41:07 AM »

Hey Enigma, I just wanted to say - you look like a bald peadophile. That's all. Thanks BlazinDave for the article. Also, the real meets fake thing Outlaw - you'd have to know The D.O.C. and Realest's character types to get the joke.

First you say I cut my hair to look like Vanilla Ice, then you say I'm bald in the same thread.

Man, get something right, for once in your life. Just one thing. Then, you might have something to actually gain self-esteem from.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2009, 07:20:11 AM »

LOL

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2009, 10:29:50 AM »

First you say I cut my hair to look like Vanilla Ice, then you say I'm bald in the same thread.

Man, get something right, for once in your life. Just one thing. Then, you might have something to actually gain self-esteem from.

Nah, I got self esteem and UNLIKE YOU - I know MJ's discography. You said everything from the 90's was greatest hits albums and you know that's a damn lie. As I said before, I will be seeing your scrawny ass in a few months so we can play a round of Mike Tyon's punch out and tell your boy John that he needs to step up his design game because my boy just spoke to Lara Lavi and she knows your douche bag designer boy is a full fledged bootlegger. Also, you had the Vanilla Ice haircut going on then you went bald for graduation. Simple. Your stupid fucking ass is trying to make it look like I contradicted myself. However, if you did have self-asteem, you wouldn't back track and go against your word about not responding. You care about everything I say you fucking loser - so do Realest's fan boys. Best of luck with your album sales. LOL.