Author Topic: Exclusive NIK interview (talks about hustlin', his rap career, and Jordan Farmar  (Read 700 times)

Jaydc555

Ive been evolving!First i was just the wise cracking jaydc555 then i was the slightly more evil ab-normal.Now.....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
NIK said 98% of the board is lame, but yesterday he clarified that he was 90% of the posters on this board LOL!
this nigga saying the same shit over and over again and laughing at it on top of that

LMAO are you retarded?

where have i said that before? :loco:

Al Bundy

Ive been evolving!First i was just the wise cracking jaydc555 then i was the slightly more evil ab-normal.Now.....

jay, you lose cool points by using a magic the gathering card as your avatar no homo.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

jay, you lose cool points by using a magic the gathering card as your avatar no homo.

is that some bootleg Pokemon shit? :P

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
lol some ol dungeons and dragons type shit...

Jaydc555

well to be fair i dont know even know wat magic cards are i just type soulles into google images and it was the first picture that came up

Al Bundy

well to be fair i dont know even know wat magic cards are i just type soulles into google images and it was the first picture that came up

Jaydc555

LOL.their its been changed!

Al Bundy

that's

Jaydc555

Floydness

LOL ^^

Nigga_With_An_Additude

job your lame but I think your funny rthat is why I laugh at you

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good interview, entertaining. Props, Niks been a cool cat,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

lol you aint gotta lie to kick it...you collect comics and play online roleplaying games the card games go hand in hand with that shit.

its all good i used to collect comics....before i found the splendors and joys of weed and women.

fuck these niggas mayne, If they cant accept you for who you are they aint really your friends.