Author Topic: willy northpole goes in on az hip hop (juice, hot rod and more)  (Read 241 times)

azhiphop

• 'G'
check this interview i heard on www.ontheblockradio.com the newest interview with them he debuts his garbage disposal 3 record and goes in on alot of cats.  I heard part 2 is going up later today and he names alot of names in the industry.  www.ontheblockradio.com
make sure to check out all az hip hop at www.phoenixhiphop.net and join mav of sol camps fan page www.facebook.com/mavfanpage

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: willy northpole goes in on az hip hop (juice, hot rod and more)
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 11:26:48 AM »
on his album which i listened to once he said him and hot rod were cool but that's all i know.

i don't like him or anyone i've heard from az.  for 5 tracks or so i dug juice but after that he fell off
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

azhiphop

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 08:46:26 AM »
man he goes in on mc hammer too.  2 legit to twitt!
make sure to check out all az hip hop at www.phoenixhiphop.net and join mav of sol camps fan page www.facebook.com/mavfanpage

newwestcoast

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 09:24:00 AM »
fuck this nigga and broadway shit garbage loc

newwestcoast

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 09:24:41 AM »
this nigga dissed game, wit the corniest diss ever and did a song wit him and ludacris corny loc

e whit stand up nigga im the newwestcoast

azhiphop

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 10:31:34 AM »
man he really goes in on juice on part 2.  we need to get juice on this radio show to get his rebuttal

e-40fan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 12:23:10 PM »
this is crazy!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2009, 12:28:48 PM »
he got beef wit juice?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2009, 02:16:55 PM »
If he dissed Hammer I already don't like em.. Hammer's my guy...haven't heard his music yet though..people in Tucson don't even know who the fuck he is..Juice is another story I see his cd's on the streets he alright I c he fucks wit Game & Glasses and what not...AZ aint that big seems like a artist like NorthPole would b known passed Phoenix...that tells it all about him right there....who I'm diggin since I been n AZ is an artist named Klepto...he has a song called "Welcome 2 AZ" hard shit...that's the best representation of real street niggas i 've seen out here..I'm going 2 feature him on Politics & Pimpin Article 2....Northpole need 2 put in some work n his home state b4 he start poppin off at the mouth about proven artist...don't get FLIXX started...
Flixx

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2009, 02:19:30 PM »
If he dissed Hammer I already don't like em.. Hammer's my guy...haven't heard his music yet though..people in Tucson don't even know who the fuck he is..Juice is another story I see his cd's on the streets he alright I c he fucks wit Game & Glasses and what not...AZ aint that big seems like a artist like NorthPole would b known passed Phoenix...that tells it all about him right there....who I'm diggin since I been n AZ is an artist named Klepto...he has a song called "Welcome 2 AZ" hard shit...that's the best representation of real street niggas i 've seen out here..I'm going 2 feature him on Politics & Pimpin Article 2....Northpole need 2 put in some work n his home state b4 he start poppin off at the mouth about proven artist...don't get FLIXX started...

Nah he ain't dissing Hammer

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2009, 02:23:24 PM »

That's what's up..thx 4 clearin that up D-Nice...I was about say..
Flixx

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2009, 02:31:57 PM »

That's what's up..thx 4 clearin that up D-Nice...I was about say..

He was talking about that twitter incident when he said he was commenting on Hammer having a twitter page. It was a joke, Hammer took a slight offense, they talked about it and laughed. They cool. Now Hot Rod? ehh. Juice I really did not hear too much dissing on that. I am out in AZ at least once a month and Willy and Juice do get love out there. But I feel what you saying. The thread title is a lil misleading. Willy is just being himself, speaking his mind.