Author Topic: CTE's 2Eleven (211) Leaks New Track Off "I Robbed Hip-Hop" Mixtape (Audio)  (Read 153 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Inglewood's CTE West representative 2Eleven (211) is getting ready for the release of his new mixtape with DJ Ill Will and DJ Rockstar called "I Robbed Hip-Hop". Throughout the past week, dubcnn has brought you three new joints: 2Slick (ft. Mitchy Slick & Kokane), So Sharp (G-Mix) and Ice Cream Paint (G-Mix).

We've just been sent a new leak off "I Robbed Hip-Hop" called "Mystery". The track is a gritty street call chastising fraudulent and phony street dudes over thumping production. Check it out below:

2Eleven - Mystery

"I Robbed Hip-Hop" will be dropping early August, so be on the look out!

2euce 7even

why is a b-dawg named "211"?
211=blood killa (2nd and 11th letter)
he´s tight.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i fucks wit 211!!

LONDON!!

www.dubcnn.com

Inglewood's CTE West representative 2Eleven (211) is getting ready for the release of his new mixtape with DJ Ill Will and DJ Rockstar called "I Robbed Hip-Hop". Throughout the past week, dubcnn has brought you three new joints: 2Slick (ft. Mitchy Slick & Kokane), So Sharp (G-Mix) and Ice Cream Paint (G-Mix).

We've just been sent a new leak off "I Robbed Hip-Hop" called "Mystery". The track is a gritty street call chastising fraudulent and phony street dudes over thumping production. Check it out below:

2Eleven - Mystery

"I Robbed Hip-Hop" will be dropping early August, so be on the look out!

tunes fire
"get this money by any means nessassary"