Author Topic: Why in tha fuck isn't Snoop...  (Read 468 times)

BL7

Re:Why in tha fuck isn't Snoop...
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2002, 09:00:41 PM »
I don't personally see why so many peeps on this board like soopafly. His production is mediocre at best and his raps are piss weak, but i guess we all have different ears. He could maybe be a good co-producer coming up with a basic beat and then letting someone else touch it up to make it fonky, but by himself theres just nothing special with what he comes up with. For all the people who like soopafly remember i am not personally dissin you i am just stating my opinion so please don't start cussing the fuck outta me for saying this.

I can respect that homie. Just like I don't see what's so special about Dre & Wu-tang, shouldn't nobody diss you for your opinion.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2002, 09:11:17 PM »
Maybe he will drop Soopafly's album soon ...Dont forget that he got his mind right now that he left Mary Jane

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2002, 09:32:33 PM »
...concentrating on Soopafly? Let's be honest, Soopafly is tha only person besides Snoop who could blow up on his label. I was pissed when I found out KOKANE's album is coming first!  ??? Soopafly has been rolling with tha pound since '94, but he only has one underground abum. WTF?

Wake up.  75% Of Doggystyle Records is Soopafly.... he's the one who brought Latoya in, he's the one bringin' all those keys and dope beats in, he's the one sittin' back with Kokane designing all the beats and the funk vibe on everything... nearly everything we've heard in the past 3 years or so has had Soopafly's paws all over it.  Maybe he ain't dropped an album yet, but he's been putting in MAJOR work.  And as far as lyrically, I wish he'd switch up a little bit, he's pullin' a too short on us.

Gate Won

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2002, 10:30:59 AM »
TRAUMA comin with the real 1ce again.....
man SOOPAFLY is a fukin musical GENIUS
and any1 that dont agree, has no idea
how much he was vital 2 DPG
since the DEATH ROW days 2 currently
http://gatewonproduct.cjb.net

"Without struggle, there is no progress...."

"In order to hold a man down, u must also stay down with him"

"If You Make It To the Top, Don't Forget To Send That Elevator Bac Down"