Author Topic: So who went to spider loc concert in cathedral city  (Read 784 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: SO WHO WENT TO SPIDER LOC CONCERT IN CATHEDRAL CITY
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2009, 12:56:18 PM »
Supreme.....yo ask your homie West Coast the real reason you dont have a Basement shirt.  Shit is kinda funny to me.  Yo the show was dope the homie from Sik Em and Bank Roll put it on.  Spider did his thing.  That first dude that started the thread is bullshittin hes just tryin to hate on Spider, i see alot of it on here.  Cats on here need to get out more, but instead they are stuck at home type negative shit about something they dont know about.  Everyone askin bout the black dude and the essay in the basement shirt, what about the fat white boy, i thought i stood out too lol.  Guess imma have to start makin my Basement logo bigger then everyone else.

Westcoast told me he picked up a small and it looked like a baby shirt lmao so he didn't get it. lol@ what about the fat white boy.

Some people make it a part of their lives to hate on Spider Loc but it's all good as long as mufuckas are talkin 'cause when the hatin' stops that's when u start to feel funny about things.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Re: So who went to spider loc concert in cathedral city
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2009, 01:09:31 PM »
Yeah he was there with his lady and his crew, cool dude i heard. Caddy wheres my Basement mug?
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

newwestcoast

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2009, 01:19:56 PM »
fuc spider joke nigga and nip wasnt suppose to be performing last friday nigga wit dubb he was just suppose to show up nigga he got paid for the advertise so what you talking about nigga..i ll hope yo bitch ass if not me then who go to nip hussle concert this friday nigga and see what it do and show ya bitch ass up there..spider loc is garbage right now nigga..know one is speaking on this nigga but supreme and you nigga..he talking about he better than game and shit but game wouldnt get booked for no show in cathedral city..and his last one was in ventura..nigga he gets booked for shows way out nigga outer space type distance..last time i seen clubs are always packed on fridays and saturdays homie, no matter if its a show or not bitch boy what that club got a few pool tables and a couple large screens its a fuckin sports bar homie he claim he the best rapper in the game...... 

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2009, 01:34:46 PM »
fuc spider joke nigga and nip wasnt suppose to be performing last friday nigga wit dubb he was just suppose to show up nigga he got paid for the advertise so what you talking about nigga..i ll hope yo bitch ass if not me then who go to nip hussle concert this friday nigga and see what it do and show ya bitch ass up there..spider loc is garbage right now nigga..know one is speaking on this nigga but supreme and you nigga..he talking about he better than game and shit but game wouldnt get booked for no show in cathedral city..and his last one was in ventura..nigga he gets booked for shows way out nigga outer space type distance..last time i seen clubs are always packed on fridays and saturdays homie, no matter if its a show or not bitch boy what that club got a few pool tables and a couple large screens its a fuckin sports bar homie he claim he the best rapper in the game...... 

You're the one who makes the most threads and comments about Spider Loc u confused fruity fly and Spider's last shows that you're speaking of were in Ventura and North Hollywood(which was packed) in the same night to be correct. You talk about that nigga waaaaaaaaaay more than I do on and off the internet, groupie. ;D It's a good look for him but not for you.

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2009, 02:57:29 PM »
Supreme.....yo ask your homie West Coast the real reason you dont have a Basement shirt.  Shit is kinda funny to me.  Yo the show was dope the homie from Sik Em and Bank Roll put it on.  Spider did his thing.  That first dude that started the thread is bullshittin hes just tryin to hate on Spider, i see alot of it on here.  Cats on here need to get out more, but instead they are stuck at home type negative shit about something they dont know about.  Everyone askin bout the black dude and the essay in the basement shirt, what about the fat white boy, i thought i stood out too lol.  Guess imma have to start makin my Basement logo bigger then everyone else.

lol naw i noticed the white boy too, no hate homie i just figured you to be the last one on here, guess that's what i get for figuring. my bad, but if yaw came together and you saw the show, why ya boy trying to act like he didnt see it? hmmmmmm.....

and you can always count on her to come shove a bunch of spider's nuts in his mouth, lol in a spider thread talking about spider with at least 10 others saying no one is talking about spider but me and preeme..lol how much more pathetic does it get? and quit sending the pm's weirdo, i dont give a fuck about jayo getting whipped by the 40's or spider loc's brother being a snitch, or big fase getting dropped and not doing anything in return....... or suge knight getting knocked out!!!!!!!! get off of niggas nuts and get a life

SeanOne

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2009, 03:16:59 PM »

lol naw i noticed the white boy too, no hate homie i just figured you to be the last one on here, guess that's what i get for figuring. my bad, but if yaw came together and you saw the show, why ya boy trying to act like he didnt see it? hmmmmmm.....

We ended the Basement early that night so we could catch the show.  Didnt get to see everyone perform, but when we got there the homie Spider was still on stage and the homies from the north end was gettin down...so thats why i say Spider was doing his thing.  After that had 4 little mamis standing next to West Coast so i was tryin to get him to give me some spanish lessons......lol

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2009, 03:29:41 PM »
ok seanone thats whats up

DPGC23

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2009, 03:45:30 PM »
SEAN JUS WALK ROUND WITH A SIGN THAT SAYS "UR NEXT TO SEAN"

GOOD FUKIN IDEA IMA MAKE BASEMENT MUGS N SOCKS
SUP WITH BASEMENT KEY CHAINS N PENS????

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

DPGC23

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2009, 03:49:39 PM »
SEAN JUS WALK ROUND WITH A SIGN THAT SAYS "UR NEXT TO SEAN"

GOOD FUKIN IDEA IMA MAKE BASEMENT MUGS N SOCKS
SUP WITH BASEMENT KEY CHAINS N PENS????

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2009, 06:03:18 PM »
i was there shit was garbageeeeeeeee

How are you going to ask if it was poppin then say you were there? You're a stupid individual.

LMAO
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

newwestcoast

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2009, 06:06:55 PM »
trav treezy reading this shit this nigga said game shot at spider loc during the blutiful world video shoot old internet banger
fuccin bitch nigga i dont give a fuc about none of yall niggaz i love talking shit nobody is beating me up
i already whooped on these niggaz homies when i was face to face i slammed they homie twon i dont give a fuc

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2009, 01:34:27 AM »
e-whit iz bacc wow cuzz why u didnt go to paybacc show on sunday  8)

SG

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2009, 01:04:11 AM »
what songs did Spider perform?

Psychotik

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2009, 03:21:55 AM »
i was there shit was garbageeeeeeeee

How are you going to ask if it was poppin then say you were there? You're a stupid individual.

LMAO

lmbo...dude got owned. didn't even addressed it.

MAYORR

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2009, 01:36:43 PM »
that club was fly as hell, all the flat screens and shit with the spi vids playin, that was dope as hell.  nipsey was there the night before and there were only like 50 people there. did u make that show? he ran off without performing and shit. i was pissed off cuz i wanted to see dude get down.
the police shut the nipsey shit down...I was @ the spider shit @ the end my group was on the basement that night L.E.R'$ & that club was packed for spider dude got fan's it was sum nigga in the front of the stage like groupie's throwing up g's & saying g unit lol