27 (50%)
Joell Ortiz
18 (33.3%)
Royce Da 5 9
6 (11.1%)
Joe Budden
3 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Who came the hardest(PAUSE) on the slaughterhouse album  (Read 690 times)

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who came the hardest(PAUSE) on the slaughterhouse album
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2009, 12:32:47 PM »
Royce > Joell > Crooked >>>>>>>>>> Joey

Budden really dissapointed me on this album  :(

I feel Royce and Budden were playing the background to let Crooked and Joell shine or so it seems.
but why would Buddens do that? it's not like he's a household name?

he's a bigger name than Joell Ortiz & Crooked I.

maybe on this board Crooked I is talked about in just about every thread, but the average listener is clueless to Crooked; they know Pump It Up though.
exactly, why wouldn't he prove himself to something else than "the guy who made Pump it Up", instead of letting Crook and Joell shine?
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2009, 12:34:32 PM »

I feel Royce and Budden were playing the background to let Crooked and Joell shine or so it seems.

maybe on this board Crooked I is talked about in just about every thread, but the average listener is clueless to Crooked; they know Pump It Up though.
exactly, why wouldn't he prove himself to something else than "the guy who made Pump it Up", instead of letting Crook and Joell shine?

lol, he's proved it 5 times already on the Mood Muzik Series, Halfway House & Padded Room. ;)

MediumL

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2009, 12:42:09 PM »
Royce and Crooked are boring after a while imo. They get too cuaght up in the technicalities whereas Ortiz just comes off as fresh. Hes the best in the group imo.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2009, 01:24:14 PM »

lol, he's proved it 5 times already on the Mood Muzik Series, Halfway House & Padded Room. ;)
The Brick: Bodega Chronicles shit on those  releases  ;)
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2009, 01:49:12 PM »

lol, i feel so sorry for you.

Brick was insane though, 125 Grams Parts 1-4 were out of this world.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2009, 02:35:13 PM »

lol, i feel so sorry for you.

Brick was insane though, 125 Grams Parts 1-4 were out of this world.
you don't have to, my ears works fine
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2009, 03:05:40 PM »
Joell Ortiz.

Prof@ssor

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2009, 05:22:32 PM »
lol, who voted Budden ?

I think Royce & Crooked came the hardest, as predicted.
Ortiz probably gets a lot of votes because people didn't know what he was good for, but he's not quite Crook/Royce level, yet.

Agreed.Everybody was sleeping on the guy because they didnt know who he was now they realize hes dope and their over compensating by calling him the best in the group.

No not EVERYBODY was sleeping on Ortiz, I'm a huge fan...and I was surprised how hard Joell came, and he was funny as hell too, as soon as Sound Off started he blew me away.

What I liked about this album is that it proved how whack Joe Budden is, it was almost like a fart in the face of the most die hard Buddden fans.  :-X
Saying Padded Room was good is the lamest, unexcusable excuse ever, he knew he HAD to bring his A-game to compete/shine....oh wait we are talking about a rapper who never heard any Crooked I song before meeting him in real life, no joke hahaha!!!
Even if he tries to spit some stuff with substance, he manages to get boring with his whack nasal, primitive, whining voice...I'm not hating though, I really like Joe Buddden... as a stand-up comedian  :)

Jaydc555

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2009, 05:30:32 PM »
I love all four members of the group and i dont know why it cant be like that for everyone.When i go over to joe buddens forums they are so in denial its pathetic.

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2009, 10:47:23 PM »

[/quote]

ok man

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2009, 10:49:15 PM »
never been over there
they ridin joes side hardbody? no homo

I love all four members of the group and i dont know why it cant be like that for everyone.When i go over to joe buddens forums they are so in denial its pathetic.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westside159

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2009, 11:05:04 PM »
havent heard it , really dont want to becuz i dont like none of those rappers . but i bet Ortiz probally came the best though .

Jaydc555

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2009, 11:25:06 PM »
never been over there
they ridin joes side hardbody? no homo

they think joey came the hardest and they made a version of the album without crooked i.enough said

westside159

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2009, 11:48:46 PM »
Joel Ortiz is the only alright rapper in the group .  joe budden = lame , crooked i = Been rapping for 10 years and no album , Royce Da 5'9 = average nothing special .

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2009, 12:58:41 AM »
i think Joell surprised so many people he came so great that since the album just dropped, he has a little extra hype.

but i go Crooked I (10/10) > Royce (9.5/10) > Joell (9.2/10) > Joey (8.9/10) lol.

point being, you can make all the orders you want, they all spit amazing shit, just some came SLIGHTLY better than others.