Author Topic: DUBCNN: XL Middleton Is Back With A New Single & Album Plans (Audio)  (Read 892 times)

J.Locc

• 'G'
  • J.Locc
Re: DUBCNN: XL Middleton Is Back With A New Single & Album Plans (Audio)
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2009, 04:39:49 AM »
hey wassup wit that Drunk Talk Vol. 1?
Docc Free [Blue Era Ent. / Italian G-Funk producer, worked with DJ Battlecat, Kurupt, XL Middleton etc..)
http://www.doccfree.com/

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2009, 03:39:13 PM »
all the OGs should be spittin on somethin like this, not some shitty new beats that they made themselves (nigarachi)  and try to comepte with the younger guys.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2009, 12:12:45 PM »
I Was Just Bumpin This Song Again.....Didn't Like It That Much At First.....Its A Definate Grower.....I'm Liking It Now!! Nice Summertime Vibe To It!! 8)

XL Middleton

• Crown City Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.xlmiddleton.com
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2009, 08:08:09 PM »
Mister Lepht - what up man yeah i been MIA i know...ur # still the same??? i gotta get on sumthin with Ras 1 of these days...

Soopahigh - U said it perfectly, updating cuz its 09, but not switching the format completely...thats the vision right now!!!

J.Locc - Drunk Talk Vol. 1 will be available on iTunes by the end of the month, stay on the lookout!!!  It started as promo CD that we were givin out @ summertime events out here in CA, but we said fuck it and dropped it online so u can get it no matter where u at!!!

LooN3y - I can't speak on what the OGs are doing, but I'm glad u feelin what I'm doing homie!!! good lookin out...

Hoodlum204 - Glad it grew on you!!! We gonna have the whole album available for free download, I want everyone 2 really know what a full XL Middleton album sounds like, instead of just a leaked single here and there...I think yall are really gonna be blown away by what we been working with lately...
XLMIDDLETON.COM
TWITTER.COM/XLMIDDLETON
FACEBOOK.COM/XLMIDDLETON
YOUTUBE.COM/XLMIDDLETONMUSIC
MYSPACE.COM/XLMIDDLETON

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2009, 08:20:32 PM »
this beat is pure heat! that's that feel good music right here!  8) it's the type of music i can enjoy everywhere,i really like the vibe of that song  8)
keep doing your thang XL!  8)

XL Middleton

• Crown City Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.xlmiddleton.com
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2009, 08:21:23 PM »
much appreciated homie...ya know ive caught a lot of heat from ppl who say the sound i got is outdated, but i think the smartest thing we can do is to listen to what's out there in the mainstream, then figure out how 2 work that into our distinctive west coast sound...how else can we as a region stay innovative, dope, and relevant at the same time??? plus u know that things go in 20 yr cycles, so going by that logic, were only a few yrs away from that classic west coast bounce catching on again in some form...
XLMIDDLETON.COM
TWITTER.COM/XLMIDDLETON
FACEBOOK.COM/XLMIDDLETON
YOUTUBE.COM/XLMIDDLETONMUSIC
MYSPACE.COM/XLMIDDLETON