Author Topic: NEW DOGG POUND "BLESSIN FROM "THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW" PRODUCED BY HI-TEK  (Read 1737 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
Typical Daz... Running his mouth without thinking. WIDEawake are willing to sit down, and work out deals with the artists, and because Daz will appearon Chronic relit & from the vault, he will see some money. If I were WIDEawake, I'd remove his songs, and replace them with someone a bit more enthusiastic and mature about what WIDEawake are about. No one's impressed by his "fk Death Row" & bi-polar personality, because gurenteed, as soon as they pay him, and plan deals on 'his' work, he'll switch his attitude to 'pleasent'... It's this inconsistency, and juvenile attitiude that puts me off him as a person. Love his music, but don't particularly like him, and it's increased as the internet, and ability of fan interaction has increased too, because we get a more in depth look at the personalitys

can't blame daz with his low iq you would talk the same senseless shit.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
fuck wide awake.

YoungCrookedI

who is on the hook? and any chance of untagged???

Si-Chiggedy

GOOD TO SEE THE DPG BOUT TO ALL HOOK BACK UP THE FAMILY IS BACK! WATCH OUT WEST COAST BOUT TO RISE AGAIN!

lol, rising where?
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

JohnnyL

fuck wide awake.

Yes, that's the mentality.  But I can't seem to understand why?

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
GOOD TO SEE THE DPG BOUT TO ALL HOOK BACK UP THE FAMILY IS BACK! WATCH OUT WEST COAST BOUT TO RISE AGAIN!

Sorry to bust your bubble but no one outside this forum or the internet is checking for DPG no more its 2009 now.

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
Typical Daz... Running his mouth without thinking. WIDEawake are willing to sit down, and work out deals with the artists, and because Daz will appearon Chronic relit & from the vault, he will see some money. If I were WIDEawake, I'd remove his songs, and replace them with someone a bit more enthusiastic and mature about what WIDEawake are about. No one's impressed by his "fk Death Row" & bi-polar personality, because gurenteed, as soon as they pay him, and plan deals on 'his' work, he'll switch his attitude to 'pleasent'... It's this inconsistency, and juvenile attitiude that puts me off him as a person. Love his music, but don't particularly like him, and it's increased as the internet, and ability of fan interaction has increased too, because we get a more in depth look at the personalitys

can't blame daz with his low iq you would talk the same senseless shit.

Drugs would do that to a person.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG

There is no deal to work out, the deal was signed years ago and Wideawake is legally obligated to follow it. Wideawake wants the artists to promote their old stuff and do tours so they can make money off it. DPG rather make their own money and be independent.

I would not hate on someone unless you have a basic understanding of what is going on. Guaranteed the only people who will be part of this thing with Wideawake are the people who have nothing other than the old shit in the Death Row vaults and can not make any money on their own.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

Mietek23

Song's not bad but I expect waaay more from DPG.. and LOL at Daz saying "Fuck New Death Row" :laugh:

b.laden

average song ! from DPG camp, i just want a new Kurupt album produced by Daz

Will_B

I hear that - Same Day Different Sh*t is one of their best collabos.

MarshColin

There is no deal to work out, the deal was signed years ago and Wideawake is legally obligated to follow it. Wideawake wants the artists to promote their old stuff and do tours so they can make money off it. DPG rather make their own money and be independent.

I would not hate on someone unless you have a basic understanding of what is going on. Guaranteed the only people who will be part of this thing with Wideawake are the people who have nothing other than the old shit in the Death Row vaults and can not make any money on their own.

Well Wideawake owns Daz's catalog from Death Row and wants to release it. Daz doesn't have to do a god damn thing, and he will make money with Wideawake, so why is it fuck them?

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
daz- when ya bringin back the gangstaville forum??

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
Well Wideawake owns Daz's catalog from Death Row and wants to release it. Daz doesn't have to do a god damn thing, and he will make money with Wideawake, so why is it fuck them?

Daz, Snoop, and Dre would likely be able to tell everyone that.

Wideawake is a business trying to recoup $25 million and make a profit, people usually get pissed off at people that try to do them wrong. That's all I can say for sure.

Snoop and Daz seem to be concerned about doing shit themselves and being independent hence.. Nu-Ro Records.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html