Author Topic: Out of all NBA niggas, Rashard is busted with Steroids.  (Read 412 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Out of all NBA niggas, Rashard is busted with Steroids.
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2009, 08:18:40 PM »
you're right bout most of what you said, but i still doubt there was or ever has been a roid epidemic in the nba.  they get tested for that shit, so we woulda heard more cases by now.

Maybe you're right. I believe they could easily beat the tests like the NFL players do, but I'm not saying I have proof. It's all specualtion on my part, but it was also all speculation when I said all of the baseball stars were roided many years ago.

Personally I think baseball just gets targeted because congress is filled with a bunch of old fogies who grew up with all the old timers as their heroes and they want to wag their fingers at the young guys of today. It's hard for people of our generation to grasp just how big baseball was in America pre-1970s, but it trumps how big baseball, football, and basketball are combined.

We'll just have to disagree unless the shit hits the fan one day and all the old stars start getting dragged in the mud.

so you actually think a good portion of nba players are roided up the way it was in the mlb?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2009, 08:34:09 PM »
you're right bout most of what you said, but i still doubt there was or ever has been a roid epidemic in the nba.  they get tested for that shit, so we woulda heard more cases by now.

Maybe you're right. I believe they could easily beat the tests like the NFL players do, but I'm not saying I have proof. It's all specualtion on my part, but it was also all speculation when I said all of the baseball stars were roided many years ago.

Personally I think baseball just gets targeted because congress is filled with a bunch of old fogies who grew up with all the old timers as their heroes and they want to wag their fingers at the young guys of today. It's hard for people of our generation to grasp just how big baseball was in America pre-1970s, but it trumps how big baseball, football, and basketball are combined.

We'll just have to disagree unless the shit hits the fan one day and all the old stars start getting dragged in the mud.

so you actually think a good portion of nba players are roided up the way it was in the mlb?

I think 80 to 90 percent of every pro athlete everywhere is roided up in some way shape or form.

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2009, 09:33:45 PM »
damn *smh*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2009, 02:11:14 PM »

I think 80 to 90 percent of every pro athlete everywhere is roided up in some way shape or form.

highly doubtful

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2009, 05:48:00 PM »
he was thin, but he was ripped for a thin dude, so it's not like Kevin Martin or Corey Brewer got caught LOL. anyways, steroids dont really help speed and athleticism, so i doubt steroids ever becomes an issue in basketball. i actually believe him when he says he was fuckin with over the counter supplements that he didnt know included banned shit, because he's not a power player.
thin people tend to be a lot more ripped and cut. 
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2009, 11:17:11 PM »

highly doubtful

I'm just showing you how I perceive things. That's what I think when I watch pro-athletes, and I have no problem with it. If I was a Colts fan, which I am to a degree, and it was the week leading up to the Superbowl and Manning had a very soar shoulder I'd expect him to take whatever he needed to take to make that shoulder feel as close to 100% as possible.