Author Topic: **** (New No DJ Link)****The Game Feat. Germ Ghee- Code Red (Full)  (Read 629 times)

SCB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 10:09:47 AM by SCB »

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game Feat. Germ Ghee- Code Red (Full)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 07:36:32 PM »
It's weird to hear that Lloyd Banks track right at the beginning.  i was like wtf?

Game is a damn good vocalists.  One of the best to every control his vocals.  Too bad he's a shitty lyricist.  Boy needs a dope, conceptual ghost writer who can write dope shit about his life.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 08:38:26 PM »
It's weird to hear that Lloyd Banks track right at the beginning.  i was like wtf?

Game is a damn good vocalists.  One of the best to every control his vocals.  Too bad he's a shitty lyricist.  Boy needs a dope, conceptual ghost writer who can write dope shit about his life.

The Game as D.O.C.s voice would be next level

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 10:09:00 PM »
Props....

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 12:36:57 AM »

i 2nd that motion, it sure would be some interesting melding of two-different kinds of talent.  8)
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

The_Offence

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 08:47:18 AM »
germ gee don't even waste your time homie you ain't dropping ;D

LONDON!!

"get this money by any means nessassary"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2009, 11:29:42 AM »
game writes his own lyrics?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2009, 01:26:36 PM »

you must be kidding right?

his rhymes are as hood as he is, don't get it twisted. have you ever seen any studio footage of game. pretty much everything he spits came from his dome, it's not like he's known for completely dope or more or less completely mediocre wordplay. just enough for me to observe that he's gotta be the only one writing his shit. that's not to say he don't get no help from his little blackwallstreet homies. but then again dudes so bi-polar it's hard to tell if he could even convict himself to stay committed to whatever makes it to publishing, lol!  :D
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2009, 01:32:20 PM »
nah im not kiddin but his ghostwritin has been in question
a few of his traxx have been ahead of his time (in other words his best traxx IMO have been much better than all his other muzik lyrically and it stands out alot)

you must be kidding right?

his rhymes are as hood as he is, don't get it twisted. have you ever seen any studio footage of game. pretty much everything he spits came from his dome, it's not like he's known for completely dope or more or less completely mediocre wordplay. just enough for me to observe that he's gotta be the only one writing his shit. that's not to say he don't get no help from his little blackwallstreet homies. but then again dudes so bi-polar it's hard to tell if he could even convict himself to stay committed to whatever makes it to publishing, lol!  :D
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: **** (New No DJ Link)****The Game Feat. Germ Ghee- Code Red (Full)
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2009, 03:40:34 PM »
Yeah, the boy has been really spot on or complete shit lyrically.  He confuses me.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2009, 10:39:55 AM »

The D.O.C. already has a great voice ;)

Erik Whitefield