Author Topic: What do the DUBCNN forum members think of this song and it's subject matter?  (Read 223 times)

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
how many times has the world been supposed to have ended already? pretty sure it's not going to end on 12-21-12 either

big joe

• Lil Geezy
how many times has the world been supposed to have ended already? pretty sure it's not going to end on 12-21-12 either
:-\

ThaRealSupreme

U obviously weren't listenin' to what Joe was saying or it flew over your head.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

big joe

• Lil Geezy

LOL thank you......somebody who pays attention to lyrics! ;) The last line of the fuck'n song is, "Well we'll see about the profecies in 2012"

ThaRealSupreme

LOL thank you......somebody who pays attention to lyrics! ;) The last line of the fuck'n song is, "Well we'll see about the profecies in 2012"

Exactly 'cause I listened just to see if you were really feedin' into the rumor of 2012. Soon as I get home I'm downloadin' ur mixtape!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

big joe

• Lil Geezy

Exactly 'cause I listened just to see if you were really feedin' into the rumor of 2012. Soon as I get home I'm downloadin' ur mixtape!
good looking out homie......I arpeciate that very much.