Author Topic: How much longer until Shady Records is out of biz ?  (Read 610 times)

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
Re: How much longer until Shady Records is out of biz ?
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2009, 08:10:06 AM »
What a dumb ass thread, i'd like to see the worldwide sales for Em as i reckon he will be pushing 2.5 to 3m, he sells like mad over here and places like ireland etc and from what ive read he also sells like mad in most european countries

em prob go plat in asia .. maybe more

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2009, 09:15:59 AM »
You guys still haven't figured out that Dameons makes a "fuck G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath" thread every 2 months ?

exactly.

MediumL

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 10:33:26 AM »
Em still sold a lot. Wayne may have gone 3x plat in the US but he wasn't doing numbers anywhere else.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

dameons

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2009, 03:48:13 PM »
2 terrible singles off this album, and it took it 3 weeks to do what Weezy's did in one week . This album was VERY forgettable and Em's stock is dropping. In comparison to his last records ( including the TERRIBLE" Encore" album ) , the sales are a bad sign . He is still losing momentum overall .  Even that last diss track toward Mariah is already a memory ( a mediocre one ) . His shit doesn't sell half of what it once did , and Relapse 2 isn't even anticipated most of u inbreeds anymore.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2009, 08:54:53 PM »
2 terrible singles off this album, and it took it 3 weeks to do what Weezy's did in one week . This album was VERY forgettable and Em's stock is dropping. In comparison to his last records ( including the TERRIBLE" Encore" album ) , the sales are a bad sign . He is still losing momentum overall .  Even that last diss track toward Mariah is already a memory ( a mediocre one ) . His shit doesn't sell half of what it once did , and Relapse 2 isn't even anticipated most of u inbreeds anymore.
Congratulations, you're still foolish. Even if Wayne were to outsell him, that would make him what? The second highest-selling rapper in the entire music industry. He's still selling millions of records so Interscope is gonna take care of him for a long time.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2009, 10:14:13 PM »

who cares if it's forgotten the day after somebody buys it? it's already bought.

plus anything Eminem puts out is going to sell more than anybody else besides a few.

so as somebody else said, if Shady Records goes out of business, everybody would.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2009, 10:30:14 PM »
artist labels aren't that real.  it's just for a temporary shine to put on a few cats from back home.  few really last too long.

for example, shady put on d12 and obie trice. granted 50 too.

50 was almost the exception to the case with game and young buck but his shit imploded upon itself.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks