Author Topic: Slaughter House + Tech N9ne going on tour in Oct./Nov. (45 shows in 49 days)  (Read 202 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Joe Budden is on BlogTV right now and just informed the fans of this. He also mentioned that Slaughter House is already talking about a 2nd album.

ikke

This would be awesome if they would actually go to the netherlands

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
if they show up in NY, i'm in! 8)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Joe Budden is on BlogTV right now and just informed the fans of this. He also mentioned that Slaughter House is already talking about a 2nd album.
Hopefully there is some Dj Premier in there, Pete Rock or other legends wouldn't hurt either.

Jaydc555

Crook mentioned in his interview in montreal that they would be touring with chamillionaire and lloyd banks in november.

OG Hack Wilson

they better be going to Maine again  8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc555

Is it true budden is calling raekwon a faggot on the blog as well.Thats what their saying at joes forum

JohnnyL

Please let there be a Slaughterhouse/Tech N9ne collabo on either one of their next albums.

Lunatic

They are more than likely coming to Toronto for this.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
techs show at RTB was dope as hell. ill def be in the building if this shit goes down

LAXCENTRAL

This would be awesome if they would actually go to the netherlands
you should go watch them lol