Whos got the most retard strength

Roccy
3 (25%)
Lights
6 (50%)
Radiotube
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Who would win in a retard bench press competition  (Read 285 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Who would win in a retard bench press competition
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 04:40:29 PM »
I dont know lets ask lights.Hes got that retard strength and judging from his typing skills probably talks like he had a stroke.

herpes

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 04:41:45 PM »
I dont know lets ask lights.Hes got that retard strength and judging from his typing skills probably talks like he had a stroke.

LMFAO... I cracked up reading that one.

ikke

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2009, 04:42:23 PM »
Funny how NIK get's insulted by this but lights can laugh about it.

+1 for that lights

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2009, 04:47:15 PM »
LOL poor Lights.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2009, 05:39:16 PM »
im going with lights that guy could probably lift a car up if he saw some aluminum foil underneath it to play with
lol
 dude that was funny...
+1

kemizt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2009, 05:55:54 PM »

+1 for that lights

yes, im insulted...i dunno how ill sleep at night after they made a poll about lights and roccy :'(

you're all pathetic LOL...but at least you're a little kid, so it's somewhat understandable. cant say the same for the other groupies.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 05:57:47 PM by Now_I_Know »

ikke

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2009, 06:00:02 PM »

+1 for that lights

yes, im insulted...i dunno how ill sleep at night after they made a poll about lights and roccy :'(

you're all pathetic LOL...but at least you're a little kid, so it's somewhat understandable. cant say the same for the other groupies.
I may be a little kid but I pay more rent then you ;)

Don't denie you're insulted

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2009, 06:02:38 PM »

+1 for that lights

so do i....but honestly, do u even drive? what kind of car u got?? how much rent do you pay your loving father a month??

tell me, kid, what in this thread could have possibly insulted me? despite the fact that you're a child, you still have more logic than most these suckaz on here, so i'm pretty sure u can gather that there is nothing truly offensive in this thread. or can u? dont be a follower.

ikke

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2009, 06:06:42 PM »

+1 for that lights

so do i....but honestly, do u even drive? what kind of car u got?? how much rent do you pay your loving father a month??

tell me, kid, what in this thread could have possibly insulted me? despite the fact that you're a child, you still have more logic than most these suckaz on here, so i'm pretty sure u can gather that there is nothing truly offensive in this thread. or can u? dont be a follower.
Driving age is 18 here.

Your friends are being called retards here then you inmeadatly tell tom roccy and lights will fuck them up

If you weren't insulted you wouldn't have went in defence mode;)