Author Topic: Notorious B.I.G.-"Road To Riches (Death Row Freestyles)"  (Read 373 times)

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Notorious B.I.G.-"Road To Riches (Death Row Freestyles)"
« on: August 22, 2009, 08:35:29 PM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/64517955974aaa7a/ Not sure how many heard these Biggie freestyles, but at around 2:50 Biggie starts spittin' over the Snooperman beat. I always thought this song sounded out of place on that Welcome To Tha Chuuch mixtape ('cause of it's 90's style beat). Is this an unreleased Death Row track or did Snoop just remake it for his mixtape series?

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Notorious B.I.G.-"Road To Riches (Death Row Freestyles)"
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 08:42:13 PM »
it was a freestyle session over Deep Cover, Nothin but a G Thang, Black Superman, Gin and Juice and Murder was the Case
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 09:10:36 PM »
it was a freestyle session over Deep Cover, Nothin but a G Thang, Black Superman, Gin and Juice and Murder was the Case
Ahh, that was that Above The Law joint. Never really got into them, thanks for clearing that up, lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 09:29:11 PM »
classic above the law song
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens