Author Topic: Fuck A Snitch!  (Read 334 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Fuck A Snitch!
« on: August 11, 2009, 10:13:10 PM »
well see over the weekend I had family from Texas come down. I haven't seen them in years, they're from my dad's side. Any way I was in Vegas chillin' with my cousin's gettin' drunk. It's all good. We get back to Cali, they leave and now I come to find out someone told my dad I was smokin' blunts n the hotel like crazy.  And I didn't even find this out from my dad....my mom told me and I asked who told and she said my dad wouldn't say......Idk...that shit just pissed me off....cause I know my cousin's a loudmouth and was chillin' with my dad when we got back.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 10:14:49 PM by Sc0rpi0 »

Reprise91

Re: Fuck A Snitch!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 11:12:48 PM »
Maybe your 14 year old ass shouldn't be smoking, and be studying. Fucking wigger faggot.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 11:16:37 PM »
LMAO @ EM28

you got fam from TX and never said nothing bitch??

where they from?
if they from up north no wonder they are bitches

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 01:19:44 AM »
Maybe your 14 year old ass shouldn't be smoking, and be studying. Fucking wigger faggot.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh......what you doin, man? I need somebody to bag my groceries and make my curly fries fresh to order.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 10:59:24 AM »
lol somebodies not gonna have any Pokemon for a month...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 11:18:48 AM »
well see over the weekend I had family from Texas come down. I haven't seen them in years, they're from my dad's side. Any way I was in Vegas chillin' with my cousin's gettin' drunk. It's all good. We get back to Cali, they leave and now I come to find out someone told my dad I was smokin' blunts n the hotel like crazy.  And I didn't even find this out from my dad....my mom told me and I asked who told and she said my dad wouldn't say......Idk...that shit just pissed me off....cause I know my cousin's a loudmouth and was chillin' with my dad when we got back.
how do they say it on here. "man the fuck up". tell ya pops niggas came through with 40s and blunts and the shit went missing
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 11:41:32 AM »
just tell yah pops that moms said it was alright...even supplied the weed. Sit back and watch the domestic voilence show...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Cali Climate

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 11:56:16 AM »
oh no, daddy found out you were smoking weed. stop talking like a wiggerfag.

herpes

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2009, 02:13:26 PM »
lmfao this was the cat that would cut class back in the day just to post here.

Muhfukka

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2009, 02:21:43 PM »
fuck that guy

Bugz

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 02:32:06 PM »
One time this one foo, snitched out me and Loon3y for stealing bikes from the local skating rink where we bang out at so we went over to that foos house and shot his cat with my big brothers BB gun and ate that bitch!

Muhfukka

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 03:01:24 PM »
One time this one foo, snitched out me and Loon3y for stealing bikes from the local skating rink where we bang out at so we went over to that foos house and shot his cat with my big brothers BB gun and ate that bitch!
818 shit hommie

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 06:47:11 PM »
Ain't you like a big weed smoker, with all the weed pics in your sig....and your fam or nobody knew about what chu do??? Damn. That's crazy.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2009, 06:57:17 PM »
 :P :) ;) :D :laugh: ;D 8)

kemizt

Bugz

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2009, 09:28:59 PM »
818 shit hommie

shit tasted good foo