Author Topic: Fabolous Talks Ne-Yo Collabo Album, "Kinda Like A 'Best Of Both Worlds' Project"  (Read 96 times)

Elano

Faboulous, whose Loso's Way recently debuted as the number one album in the country, recently spoke on surviving the music industry's global sales slump and revealed plans for a Ne-Yo collaboration album.

In addition to music, Fab also said he would like to further his career as an actor in the future.

"I love making albums," F-a-b-o said in an interview. "My last project came out two years ago, so I kinda want to return to making more music rather than...I would love to dip my feet in the pool of acting, but I want to get it in musically as well. The sales thing and the slump of the music industry doesn't change my hunger or my spirit towards making music... I'm looking to do a project later in the year with Ne-Yo which would be kinda like a Best of Both Worlds project that we've been talking about putting together. Musically, I just want to grow in that way, and of course introduce some new talented guys that I've been working with, Street Family, Freck Billionaire, Red Cafe, Paul Cain. And just grow musically as well. I feel like it's my time, I feel like I put in a lot of legwork to get where I am. There's not too many artists in general that have gone that long and are able to still be relevant. There's a lot of people who put out albums, I don't know if it's a lot of people that have that anticipation, and that's the key thing, building that anticipation where people actually want to hear what you have to say." (The Boom Box)

Portugoal

Elano, without you we wouldn't be discussing this promising project from two artists who are known for their quality music.

Thank you, Elano. Thank you for this great piece of copy/pasting.

Elano

Elano, without you we wouldn't be discussing this promising project from two artists who are known for their quality music.

Thank you, Elano. Thank you for this great piece of copy/pasting.

MAUZIP THANK YOU FOR BEING ALWAYS AN ASSHOLE.
and you shouldn't say shit,since you are a fuckin tq groupie