Author Topic: TOM...it's time to quit bein a pathetic follower you fraudulent ass muthafucka  (Read 568 times)

herpes

LOL TOM IS A DON.

THIS IS HOW YOU THANK HIM FOR DEFENDING YOUR SOUL MATES WEIGHT ?

when he wanted cool points on the board, he jumped in on the bandwaggon and started talkin shit about floyd=opposite of don

LNFAO COOL POINTS LMFAO AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT COOL POINTS.... I HAVEN'T HEARD THAT SINCE THE 4TH GRADE

AG said it on here a week ago, dipshit LOL

And you used it, dipshit lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL TOM IS A DON.

when he wanted cool points on the board, he jumped in on the bandwaggon and started talkin shit about floyd=opposite of don

LNFAO COOL POINTS LMFAO AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT COOL POINTS.... I HAVEN'T HEARD THAT SINCE THE 4TH GRADE

yea, because thats exactly what he wants...thats actually what ur "DOPE" crew is about - "cool points" on dubcc LOL...AG told someone on here that they lost "cool points" for doin some shit. if you're so concerned about it, check your "crew-mate", hick.

herpes

LOL TOM IS A DON.

yea, because thats exactly what he wants...thats actually what ur "DOPE" crew is about - "cool points" on dubcc LOL...AG told someone on here that they lost "cool points" for doin some shit. if you're so concerned about it, check your "crew-mate", hick.

LMFAO... I've never seen AG talk about cool points and if he has it's of no importance to me.  You need to stop making this place your life.  See elior I work full time and go to school full time.  I come here b/c at the end of the day I am tired  and I post here for entertainment.  You need this place lol.  You remember who said what and when they said it, you need this place like you need to cut your finger nails, jew.

universe

LOL TOM IS A DON.

LMFAO... I've never seen AG talk about cool points and if he has it's of no importance to me.  You need to stop making this place your life.  See elior I work full time and go to school full time.  I come here b/c at the end of the day I am tired  and I post here for entertainment.  You need this place lol.  You remember who said what and when they said it, you need this place like you need to cut your finger nails, jew.

NIK THE OFFER STANDS AT $150.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL TOM IS A DON.

right...i need the gspot in my life. LMAO. stop tryna twist shit, loser. you tried clowning me on the cool points shit, and when that didnt work out for you, then you flipped it over to "you need this place waaah!"...grow up, son.

herpes

LOL TOM IS A DON.

right...i need the gspot in my life. LMAO. stop tryna twist shit, loser. you tried clowning me on the cool points shit, and when that didnt work out for you, then you flipped it over to "you need this place waaah!"...grow up, son.

40000 + post says different.  And I don't care if AG talked about cool points, its lame coming from him and it's just as lame that you continue to use it lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL TOM IS A DON.

40000 + post says different.  And I don't care if AG talked about cool points, its lame coming from him and it's just as lame that you continue to use it lol.

anyone who joins an internet crew is clearly seeking "cool points" and approval from fellow members of this site. like you once said, i just call it like i see it. only, i'm being real when i claim that, cuz im not a fraudulent bitch.