Author Topic: HACK WILSON PRESENTS: 2pac + Outlawz "Still I Rise Leaked CDQ Originals" - peep  (Read 1147 times)

JohnnyL

Sho Shot features Big Daddy Kane

BasketCase, is that from one of Dante's projects??  can't quite remember it but the name looks familiar

Yeah.  It features Greg Nice, and is most likely from "One Nation."  They must be different tracks, then.  I guess I've never heard "Sho Shot" then, because I think "Wherever U R" is the only track by Pac and Big Daddy Kane that I've heard before.  I'll have to check it out.

OG Hack Wilson

Wherever You Are is a made-up title

and Pac and BDK did 'too late playa" too
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 04:23:42 PM by HACK WILSON »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

Oh, okay.  I didn't realize.

acgrundy

how do you know?

OG Hack Wilson

how do you know?

I was there when they recorded the song
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Young Dan Iza

how do you know?

yeah hack, how do u know? ever since the makaveli bootlegs came out in 97, this song has been called wherever u r, just bc they say sho shot in the song doesnt make it the title, u just called it that so people would download ur shitty mix cd

OG Hack Wilson

how do you know?

yeah hack, how do u know? ever since the makaveli bootlegs came out in 97, this song has been called wherever u r, just bc they say sho shot in the song doesnt make it the title, u just called it that so people would download ur shitty mix cd

LOL you jackass, the bootlegs in 97 are the most innaccurate source for proper song titles of all.  "real bad boyz" was called "mind of a bad boy", "grab the mic" was called "starin thru my rearview", "Worldwide Stampede" was called "time after time".  several false names.

its been called Sho Shot since 1999. 
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 04:23:15 PM by HACK WILSON »

Young Dan Iza

how do you know?

LOL you jackass, the bootlegs in 97 are the most innaccurate source for proper song titles of all.  "real bad boyz" was called "mind of a bad boy", "grab the mic" was called "starin thru my rearview", "Worldwide Stampede" was called "time after time".  several false names.

its been called Sho Shot since 1999. 

hmm funny, the first time ive ever heard it called sho shot was in ur crappy post, maybe u should check out the 2pac legacy book where 2pac had a hand written tracklisting with a song called wherever u r on it featuring big daddy kane, man that toopack is a character!

OG Hack Wilson

Guess I'm not familiar with the "Sho Shot" track.  Isn't there also a track called "Basket Case ('96 Sho Shot)" ?  Is that the same track or a different one?

just went and heard Basketcase, and it sounds like a low Q version of the "Set It Off" beat

JohnnyL

and Pac and BDK did 'too late playa" too

You're right.  I forgot about that one.  Great track.  I guess I overlooked it since it's a Hammer track and there were several featured artists on there.