Author Topic: JOSH HAMILTON fell off the wagon - pictures below  (Read 172 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: JOSH HAMILTON fell off the wagon - pictures below
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 01:01:19 PM »
I don't really care, but this goes to show you that it's just not a good idea to brag about being clean, losing weight, etc etc only to do it again.  If you're going to commit to something, just fucking do it. 

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 01:35:50 PM »
fuck him. 

everyone treating him like he is a hero or some shit.  for getting clean?  give me a fucking break.  you do what youre supposed to do, and you get praised for it?  get the fuck out with that shit. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 01:40:19 PM »
it was a great story but there's probably 10,000,000 people in the US alone who are addicted to crack

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 03:05:11 PM »
fuck him. 

everyone treating him like he is a hero or some shit.  for getting clean?  give me a fucking break.  you do what youre supposed to do, and you get praised for it?  get the fuck out with that shit. 

That's really not his fault the media and fans praised him.  All he was doing was getting clean to keep his job of being a professional ballplayer.  It's the media that ran with that story and turned him into a saint. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 06:03:30 PM »
ohh well, he had a little fun.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 12:50:59 AM »
fuck him.  

everyone treating him like he is a hero or some shit.  for getting clean?  give me a fucking break.  you do what youre supposed to do, and you get praised for it?  get the fuck out with that shit.  

That's really not his fault the media and fans praised him.  All he was doing was getting clean to keep his job of being a professional ballplayer.  It's the media that ran with that story and turned him into a saint.  

fair enough, but its not like he shied away from all of the praise he got.  its not like he said "dont treat me like this for doing what i was supposed to do".  and when reporters asked him about his "incredible" comeback he always thanks jesus christ.  instead of saying "there is nothing incredible about doing the right thing" or whatever....

i used to be a big fan of his last year, cheering on every bomb he hit in the derby, but after thinking about his story more and more, ive come to almost hate him and his story...and fucking loath all the media and fan praise he gets.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 09:57:35 AM »
fuck him.  

everyone treating him like he is a hero or some shit.  for getting clean?  give me a fucking break.  you do what youre supposed to do, and you get praised for it?  get the fuck out with that shit.  

That's really not his fault the media and fans praised him.  All he was doing was getting clean to keep his job of being a professional ballplayer.  It's the media that ran with that story and turned him into a saint.  

fair enough, but its not like he shied away from all of the praise he got.  its not like he said "dont treat me like this for doing what i was supposed to do".  and when reporters asked him about his "incredible" comeback he always thanks jesus christ.  instead of saying "there is nothing incredible about doing the right thing" or whatever....

i used to be a big fan of his last year, cheering on every bomb he hit in the derby, but after thinking about his story more and more, ive come to almost hate him and his story...and fucking loath all the media and fan praise he gets.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if part of the reason why Texas gave him full support is that he agreed to be that way thanks to their public relations team. 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2009, 08:44:23 AM »
update:   this happened in January, and his wife and Texas Rangers both knew about it the day after it happened

props to Josh

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 06:58:17 PM »
i dont see any picture with a drink in his hands :P

he licks whip cream..whats wrong with that?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008