Author Topic: Slaughterhouse album sales  (Read 435 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Slaughterhouse album sales
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 04:38:04 PM »
Not great, but not bad sales Hopefully they will ship out more copies for the people who wernt able to find it can purchase this week.
Great album tho, Hope they take more time on there 2nd album and get some better production and hopefull a DJ Premier beat or 2 would be better! 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 04:40:56 PM »
when you remember that only 25,000 copies were shipped out, that's not bad at ALL

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 05:29:24 PM »
E1 is waiting for the final numbers from Urban Indie stores (aka Mom & Pop stores) but the 22,255 reflects the "big box" retailer sales.

Someone from VIP Records in Long Beach posted up a pic on their twitter last week showing proof that they purchased a copy. I'm not certain, but I think VIP falls in that "Mom & Pop" category? I don't think the Urban Indie numbers will show that big of a boost, but every copy counts.

machete

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 05:46:50 PM »
big props to slaughterhouse for putting out quality product, but a big L to E1 for bad distribution

Crooked I

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 05:49:53 PM »
the problem was that everyone got the fully album 2 weeks before it came out on download sites,i downloaded it around 3 weeks ago but also bought the album on amazon to support my niqqz but i guess most ppl didnt buy it because they already listened to it 10000 times till it came out

slaughterhouse should really think how this could happen !!!!!!!!!!! how could the album be online 2 weeks before release ?and then completely ???? i mean some songs okay but the whole album !!!!!!!!!!!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 06:00:13 PM »
^^ leaks are just apart of the music industry in dealing with album sales.. E1 gauged 25k just off of the internet hype.. as most would agree people pn the net download and do not buy simply because "why pay for some shit, when i can get it for free"

Elano

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 11:29:38 PM »
another thread about the sh sales  ::)

Blasphemy

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2009, 10:45:59 AM »
Tehy need more promotion. honestly they need to make a single using the Lyrical Murderers track, that shit was the bomb.