Author Topic: Hey Job...  (Read 292 times)

Kool Beenz

Hey Job...
« on: August 16, 2009, 04:53:37 AM »
Are you as ignorant as that fuckin nigger in your avatar and sig? i mean anyone who watched Coming to America knows how stupid King zumba or whatever was...
i imagine you like Damion Williams was on Major Pain with your kids but instead of the military, your with them like that with the whole "black pride/panther bullshit" and get them to hate any other race... (which i know your daughter will end up going for white dick)

another quick question will your first son be a Blood or Crip?

sorry for coming at you all wrong,  but real talk what have you ever done with your life to cry how black people get treated in America? Are you and educated black man or  have you even graduated high school or made it in college to be knowledgeable of what you speak of or are you just another dumb nigger who blames everyone else for your problems and act like all the other stupid niggers

or are you like Barack Oboma or hell even  Sikotic and an educated black man....

im calling you out in and interview we need to get to the bottom of this...
let me know when your ready
a Job and A.G. interview would be EPIC and its what dubcc needs...

8)

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Hey Job...
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 11:19:36 AM »
the dude is a gimmick and you guys believe his bullshit. hes not like that in real life he just does it to get under your skin

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 11:45:29 AM »
the dude is a gimmick and you guys believe his bullshit. hes not like that in real life he just does it to get under your skin
makes sense about dubcc

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 12:23:48 PM »
first. eye dont see any of you niggas takin a break from this shit. every time eye come on this bitch ya niggas got that green light  on. you niggas are some true lames. eye dont know about ya but its summertime where eye am at. dont be mad because eye speak on real shit and expose you latinos for your racist mentality. eye dont even have to say shit because the real individuals ( and this is even including the whites)  on here, few that it is already recognize. the question you got to be asking yourself is if JOB is so stupid and has no clue what he talking about how come eye got white people on here that do agree with me on many issues. shit eye aint got to lie nigga hit that search button. nobody co signed these copy cats and bull shit pretender. and eye am still around

second , eye dont talk to niggas that pay for pussy peace

hold up forget something

bum ass nigga
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 12:28:48 PM »
^ Hahahahahaha, LMFAO....at the pics...hahaha.

Cali Climate

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 12:45:04 PM »
Sounds like they're only "real" if they agree with you, thats not a good look my megalomaniac.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 12:55:49 PM »
Sounds like they're only "real" if they agree with you, thats not a good look my megalomaniac.
they arent real because they agree with because the dont agree with me on everything thats why. they form their own opinion and thoughts. for any nigga to sit up on here an act like all eye do is cause racist shit to pop off need to stop lying. shit eye contribute more to this place than most of you nigga running around trying to accuse me off shit. guarantee all these niggas making up names and trying to be somebody to contribute nada.

the same nigga making fun of my nigga Now_I_know......... are a bunch of bum ass niggas. dont worry about what other niggas doing. ya just mad because a nigga running stop lights in this bitch with immunity

"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

Cali Climate

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 12:58:51 PM »
Well, you have an interesting opinion there boy, but 90's east coast slang and tough talk don't reinforce anything but your stereotype.little gifs don't do anything either but provide a cheap laugh and take away from what you're really saying, not like it's much anyway, you always jump around to random ass issues.

Cali Climate

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2009, 01:12:57 PM »
Hey AG, apparently this is from your hometown.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2009, 01:22:58 PM »
Well, you have an interesting opinion there boy, but 90's east coast slang and tough talk don't reinforce anything but your stereotype.little gifs don't do anything either but provide a cheap laugh and take away from what you're really saying, not like it's much anyway, you always jump around to random ass issues.

hahah tough talk? nigga are serious? you corn balls wish death on my baby girl and eye just laughed. thats what the gifs are for. the fuck eye look like tak any of you niggas serious. my point had been made. where eye stand has been clear. its you guys that cant get passed it. shit eye am uploading music and laughing at you clowns. who all live within 20 mile radius within each other but nothing pops off. believe me there is no need for tough talk on my behalf. because ya niggas are terry cloth, that mean you very soft.
the only thing that would make signing on to this bitch more exciting is if eye puffed but thats a no no.

so fuck you." - Pac

Kool Beenz

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2009, 01:27:48 PM »
Hey AG, apparently this is from your hometown.

yeah maybe during the time the KKK from flour bluff were gonna march and a bunch of porch monkeys rebelled

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2009, 02:16:33 PM »

i hate when people eat like that.  looking like cows and shit. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2009, 02:18:41 PM »
Esp. when you hear them chewing. Drives me crazy.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2009, 02:22:55 PM »
Esp. when you hear them chewing. Drives me crazy.

right.

if you cant chew without making noise and keeping your mouth closed, then maybe you should stick to baby food or apple juice. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2009, 02:25:42 PM »
LMFAO!!!