Author Topic: The HRSMN > SLAUGHTER HOUSE  (Read 498 times)

YoungCrookedI

Re: The HRSMN > SLAUGHTER HOUSE
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2009, 01:21:44 PM »
-for this dumb ass topic.

Elano

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2009, 01:33:33 PM »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2009, 08:19:27 PM »
But lyrically, I don't know that I can agree with Killah Priest being better than Joe Budden.
Even killah's worst verses are better than budden's best ones,c'mon  :D

+1

KILLAH PRIEST is a freakin' legend lyrically
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2009, 09:24:07 PM »
But lyrically, I don't know that I can agree with Killah Priest being better than Joe Budden.
Even killah's worst verses are better than budden's best ones,c'mon  :D

I respect your opinion.  I can't argue that Killah Priest is lyrically awesome.  I love his verse on the "Horsementality" track on Canibus's "2000 B.C.-The Prequel" album.  I'll concede that he may be a better group member than Joe Budden, as Budden's Slaughterhouse verses probably aren't as good as Killah Priest's 4 Horsemen verses.  But Joe Budden has pretty solid solo material.  Lyrically, he might not be as flashy as Killah Priest.  For that matter, I don't think that lyrically, he's as flashy as the other three members of Slaughterhouse.  He has dropped some pretty solid thought-provoking lyrics on his solo material though.  Just to be fair, though.  I didn't technically say that I thought Joe Budden is better.  If you look at my original post, I said "But lyrically, I don't know that I can agree with Killah Priest being better than Joe Budden."   ;D  I know, I know...that sounds like a bit of a cop out.  But my point really was that I'm just not sure who is better lyrically between Killah Priest and Joe Budden.  Clearly, I seem to be in the minority with that opinion though. 

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2009, 02:05:36 AM »
-for this dumb ass topic.

did i hurt ur feelin SH dick rider?