Author Topic: Jaz-O - Gangstas Ride f. The Game  (Read 1017 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Jaz-O - Gangstas Ride f. The Game
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2009, 07:31:24 PM »
Def checkin this when I get home.  Jaz O was a fuckin beast on the mic back in the day, really interested to hear this.  Props.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2009, 08:05:30 PM »
It is a diss track.  I guess the disses went over dudes head.
Again I say, Jaz made a few references towards Jay-Z but he mostly was talking about hisself.  And again I say, Game took no shots at him so how are you labeling it a dis track?  It's like saying Luda's track with Nas & Jay (I Do It For Hip Hop) was a dis track just because Jay says "even Jaz bumb ass" at the end of his verse.  That one line doesn't make it a dis track.  It's just a shot.  Stop taking away from the quality of the song saying, it's a dis track 'cause it ain't. 
Now I'm not saying them two connecting wasn't a shot at Jay (especially the timing of it) but Game has mentioned Jaz's name in songs before (bigging him up) so it isn't like he didn't know exactly who he was before this song.  Listen to We Gorillas with Juice.

Song is dope.  I'm not taking away from the track.  As I said it's the first Game track since Bang Along I've enjoyed without having to listen to it more than once and it's far superior than anything on LAX.

You're right.  I shouldn't say it's a diss track.  Plenty of subtle shots thrown though.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2009, 08:49:15 PM »
Damn this shit is dope. I wanna hear Jigga flow like this again

maroder

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2009, 12:52:05 AM »
i like dope song!!!

MediumL

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2009, 10:52:42 AM »
damn Game went in.  :o Everyone sounds doper faster but this is probs the best ive heard from Game since that Bone thugs feature or dogg pound feature...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>