Author Topic: Karate Kid 2 audition gone wrong  (Read 201 times)

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Karate Kid 2 audition gone wrong
« on: August 21, 2009, 06:57:44 AM »
<a href="http://www.liveleak.com/e/e55_1250787987" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.liveleak.com/e/e55_1250787987</a>
Then fun starts at 3.00. I heard he didn't get the role.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: Karate Kid 2 audition gone wrong
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 09:15:11 AM »
 :-\ Rumor is dude was later found dead in the dumpster.

ikke

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 09:44:00 AM »
Lord of the dance lol

OchoCinco

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 10:06:13 AM »
thats pretty fucked up if thats true.

Okka

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 10:11:54 AM »
Rumor is dude was later found dead in the dumpster.

For real? Damn that was stupid shit to kick him in the ground like that. If you fightin' in the streets it's a different scenario though.

OchoCinco

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 10:13:58 AM »
In a shocking discovery, this brutal and graphic video has just not been posted to the internet. It is a video supposedly taken from December of 1984 in which Bobby J Blythe, a karate "master instructs his student to brutally beat an individual who is seriously mentally ill. This man was later discovered dead in a dumpster and Blythe was never charged.

The instructor Bobby J Blythe had this to say about the incident:

'This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC. This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol. Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer's purses. A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him.

'The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with.. Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt. Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped.'"

bez

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 11:10:44 AM »
horrible that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 04:20:31 PM »
How could they not be charged is beyond me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 04:42:17 PM »
How could they not be charged is beyond me.

why would you wanna charge them?. they was performin a public service. that retard reminded me of lights.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2009, 05:08:56 PM »
damn thats just fucked up
so he killed him for being retarded? and didnt get charged?

Kool Beenz

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 07:06:15 PM »
this makes me feel better about those assholes

August 21, 2009 by rob 
Filed under Crime News

Bobby J Blythe a dojo owner, instructor and ex-marine, is coming under fire after an impeaching video was posted on the internet in which his apprentice another ex-marine thrashing a mentally disabled person’s head on the floor of his own Dojo and smacked his face with his foot, even after that mentally disabled person told him that he told him that he don’t want to fight anymore and was knocked out by that ex-marine. The video, shot in 1984, shows a psychologically handicapped individual coming into his dojo and claiming that he is a “1oth degree redbelt.”

Karate is not a brutal game but after watching this it feels like it is just based on brutality and nothing else, I have heard from many that karate is to protect oneself not to harm anyone, but in this video everything goes other way around.

The video can be viewed on vkmag.com but it is advised that people with weak heart must not see this video; many websites have posted the video but later have been removed. The guy who uploaded this video desires Bobby Joe Blythe and Willie J. Dennis prosecuted for the beating of this man and so has seen Bobby and Willie definitely reimburse requisite. Sought to address these gentlemen and a very strong K1 warrior who wishes to instruct them a lesson.

Blythe permits, Willie J Dennis, who is one of his black belt students also an ex- marine, to fight him, finally it gets to the point where the handicapped guy gives up and no longer desires to fight, but Dennis keep on kicking and hitting him on his face in his head while he is down on the floor and was bleeding.

The two ex- marines drag the guy out at the ending of the video, observers believe that as more information comes to light, the men will be prosecuted.