Author Topic: Butch Cassidy " my world " on his myspace  (Read 177 times)

Mista Rosa

Butch Cassidy " my world " on his myspace
« on: August 19, 2009, 02:09:04 PM »
I just checked butch cassidy's myspace and i listen to that song "my world" and it seems to be a fresh and unheard butch cassidy's song..

Also at the end of the track butch sayin' " LBC BC Sam Dog it's a family thang ". Sam Dog (if i'm right it spells like this only one "g") is actually nate dogg's brother and "my world" is also a title use for a song from the cd g-funk classics vol.1 (ghetto preacher too)..

So if somebody knows more..
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Prof@ssor

Re: Butch Cassidy " my world " on his myspace
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 05:40:51 PM »
i thought you were going to post some Bucth Cassidy songs on the Butch Cassidy thread i made a while ago?...you prolly forgot but its ok  ;)

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 06:30:04 PM »
is that blackbrown album allready out like they say on myspace

http://www.myspace.com/butchcassidywestcoast

Elano

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 11:20:11 PM »
dope track  8)

Mista Rosa

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 05:33:59 AM »
i thought you were going to post some Bucth Cassidy songs on the Butch Cassidy thread i made a while ago?...you prolly forgot but its ok  ;)

yo professor i absolutely did NOT forgot you and the butch thread but i actually enjoy some nice and long holidays before i get back to work.. i'm not home but still i have to check you guys on dubcnn!!

soon as i get home at the end of august you got my word i will up you my list of butch's songs and those that you want..
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."