Author Topic: CLUELESS JOE is choking away the Dodgers division lead  (Read 198 times)

OG Hack Wilson

CLUELESS JOE is choking away the Dodgers division lead
« on: September 07, 2009, 07:43:56 AM »
ut ohhhh

go Yankees :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: CLUELESS JOE is choking away the Dodgers division lead
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 09:01:43 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)

herpes

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 09:07:24 AM »
I've been calling him clueless for a minute I get called a hater lmfao.  Yankee fans are trip.  First he is the greatest manager in sports history.  The Yanks do him dirty and Yank fans cry that he should talk about the dirt around the Yanks organization.  He does that and Yankee fans say he is bitter lmfao.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 09:16:48 AM »
I've been calling him clueless for a minute I get called a hater lmfao.  Yankee fans are trip.  First he is the greatest manager in sports history.  The Yanks do him dirty and Yank fans cry that he should talk about the dirt around the Yanks organization.  He does that and Yankee fans say he is bitter lmfao.

you have to see the big picture, he isn't our manager & went to a top NL team.

this board is 75% Dodger fan & eariler they preached they're winning it all & shit.

so now that they are blowing it, so it's a win - win to make fun of.

& when you lose 105 games, they blame the manager, when you win 4 rings & 6 pennants, why would you hate on a manager; not to mention you only called him clueless, because you hate every aspect about Yankees baseball lmao.

herpes

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 09:35:32 AM »

this board is 75% Dodger fan & eariler they preached they're winning it all & shit.

& when you lose 105 games, they blame the manager, when you win 4 rings & 6 pennants, why would you hate on a manager; not to mention you only called him clueless, because you hate every aspect about Yankees baseball lmao.

No I hate the constant media dick riding, yank fan sense of entitlement, and how MLB lets them get away with whatever they want. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 11:28:30 AM »

So the big picture is that you're just going to hate for no reason?  Honestly, I've never had problems with Yankee fans but the way the yankee fans are on this board...god damn it's been annoying. 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 01:20:47 PM »
LOL @ TAMPON TOMMY TURNING THIS INTO A YANKEES DISCUSSION 
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2009, 03:29:54 PM »

So the big picture is that you're just going to hate for no reason?  Honestly, I've never had problems with Yankee fans but the way the yankee fans are on this board...god damn it's been annoying. 

it's more like poking fun.

Yankees lose, people get on us; the Mets lose we get on Tom; when the Dodgers lose, Hack makes threads with a huge grin on his face.

not to mention even if i was truly hating for no reason it's not like that would be something new for this board; everybody on this board hates something or someone for no reason at all, all the time lol.

herpes

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 05:21:46 PM »
I've been calling him clueless for a minute I get called a hater lmfao.  Yankee fans are trip.  First he is the greatest manager in sports history.  The Yanks do him dirty and Yank fans cry that he should talk about the dirt around the Yanks organization.  He does that and Yankee fans say he is bitter lmfao.

So the big picture is that you're just going to hate for no reason?  Honestly, I've never had problems with Yankee fans but the way the yankee fans are on this board...god damn it's been annoying.  

Be happy you don't live in NY.  When the Yanks did Torre dirty you should of heard the uproar from Yank fans.  Cats talking about how they won't go to games anymore.  They hope Torre spills the dirt on the team.  And when Torre did just that, they all hated him and said he was overrated lol.  But if you call out Yankee fans because of it you're only doing so because your team sucks.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 05:23:32 PM by Teflon Tom »

herpes

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2009, 05:25:06 PM »
LOL @ TAMPON TOMMY TURNING THIS INTO A YANKEES DISCUSSION 

Well if you weren't calling him a genius when he was the Yankee skipper I wouldn't have to call yankee fans like this.  Hows it being Hal Steinbrenners personal cum dumpster going for ya ?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2009, 05:43:07 PM »
what??  go find some quotes from me saying that you homojew lover you

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2009, 05:52:37 PM »
I've been calling him clueless for a minute I get called a hater lmfao.  Yankee fans are trip.  First he is the greatest manager in sports history.  The Yanks do him dirty and Yank fans cry that he should talk about the dirt around the Yanks organization.  He does that and Yankee fans say he is bitter lmfao.

So the big picture is that you're just going to hate for no reason?  Honestly, I've never had problems with Yankee fans but the way the yankee fans are on this board...god damn it's been annoying.  

Be happy you don't live in NY.  When the Yanks did Torre dirty you should of heard the uproar from Yank fans.  Cats talking about how they won't go to games anymore.  They hope Torre spills the dirt on the team.  And when Torre did just that, they all hated him and said he was overrated lol.  But if you call out Yankee fans because of it you're only doing so because your team sucks.

i don't know many people who said "i hope he spills the dirt on them", but i can see my whole "it's poking fun" thing got thrown out the window, because god forbid it's all in good fun lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2009, 05:55:32 PM »
LOL @ TAMPON TOMMY    WHAT A LITTLE OVARY CARRYING BIZZZNITCHHHHHHHHHHH

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2009, 05:52:34 PM »

yeah, we are not even going to make the playoffs.  :'(

get at me on November 2nd.  ;) :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

JD Bastin

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2009, 10:38:57 AM »
dodgers will win it all