Author Topic: (Audio) Drake ft Nipsey Hussle - Killers  (Read 816 times)

The_Offence

Re: (Audio) Drake ft Nipsey Hussle - Killers
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2009, 09:26:01 PM »
Who the fuck is Drake?
(Reminder I'm old school & not really into the skinny jean era...)

Someone give a quick refresh on who this dude is, & why the big deal?

He's got a huge gay ass auto tuned single called "Best I Ever Had", other than that I don't know shit? lol

1. "Best I Ever Had" isn't an autotuned song.
2. His buzz was enormous BEFORE that song came out
3. Drake is dope. He's blowin up so of course niggas are startin the hate fest.
once you start buzzing people start hating dizzy is a kool laid back nigga he doesn't try to act hard because thats not him i saw him a the club last month bitches where losing there minds i knew this nigga was huge once my mom knew about him and shes a old lady that doesn't listen to hip hop

you can't tell me this isn't dope

Africandogg

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 01:44:07 AM »
Regardless of wat u lil dudes think, drake could never face off wit blu, fashawn or any slaughterhouse member. Jus pure luck tht he has ths kinda buzz. Oh yeah, I forgot hez lite skinned.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2009, 03:29:19 AM »
Not feeling this track. I like both solo stuff tho. Fuck drake he stole my main bitch lol on some real shit
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2009, 06:38:40 AM »
thx for the 411 heads up on the kid..
(Yeah, Dude is defo not for me...)

Appreciated.

The_Offence

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2009, 08:41:11 AM »
Regardless of wat u lil dudes think, drake could never face off wit blu, fashawn or any slaughterhouse member. Jus pure luck tht he has ths kinda buzz. Oh yeah, I forgot hez lite skinned.
wtf does him being light skinned have to do with anything do you know how many light skinned rappers there is that nobody gives a fuck about yea 50 cent is light skin skinned right ? you sound ignorant the whole light skin vs dark shit is lame some shit the white man put in black peoples heads back in the day to keeping separated only ingorant people push this light skin vs dark skin bullshit its time people smarten up and see the big picture

MediumL

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2009, 09:01:39 AM »
Drakes aight but hed be better off not singing. Canadas got better...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

The_Offence

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2009, 10:20:16 AM »
no matter who comes out there they will always be people saying canada has better we're our biggest critic's thats why when canadian rappers start buzzing we wanna shot them down early not understanding if drake sells a bunch of albums people will have no chioce but to take note of canadian hip hop right now it doesn't matter how dope someone is....... outside of canada alot of canadian rappers are not respected somebody might say oh this cat is dope but once they find out he's canadian they will quickly change there minds i saw this first hand when i was in new york chilling bumping some canadain hip hop my boys out there was like who this this shit is dope when i told them he's from canada they started asking if people rap in canada :-\ they don't take canadian rappers seriously cuz they got this shit in there minds that everything comes easy to us and we don't have to struggle for anything so if some canadian rapper is rapping about his struggles they don't believe it because they view canada as a place where no crime happens or theres no poor people
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 10:23:16 AM by The_Offence »

174Proof

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2009, 10:34:38 AM »
This is a real unexpected collabo but damn the result is vicious

Yea that's an odd ass combination ...gotta check it out

OchoCinco

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2009, 03:00:24 AM »
props for posting, really likin the track. I could carless who the fuck is rappin/singin on the track, if it sounds good im down with it.

MediumL

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2009, 04:30:51 AM »
no matter who comes out there they will always be people saying canada has better we're our biggest critic's thats why when canadian rappers start buzzing we wanna shot them down early not understanding if drake sells a bunch of albums people will have no chioce but to take note of canadian hip hop right now it doesn't matter how dope someone is....... outside of canada alot of canadian rappers are not respected somebody might say oh this cat is dope but once they find out he's canadian they will quickly change there minds i saw this first hand when i was in new york chilling bumping some canadain hip hop my boys out there was like who this this shit is dope when i told them he's from canada they started asking if people rap in canada :-\ they don't take canadian rappers seriously cuz they got this shit in there minds that everything comes easy to us and we don't have to struggle for anything so if some canadian rapper is rapping about his struggles they don't believe it because they view canada as a place where no crime happens or theres no poor people

yer i know what ur saying cause im from the UK. Do you think Drake will actually rep his city and bring others through? I know Kardinal should get his props...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2009, 04:59:23 PM »
Who the fuck is Drake?

He's got a huge gay ass auto tuned single called "Best I Ever Had", other than that I don't know shit? lol

once you start buzzing people start hating dizzy is a kool laid back nigga he doesn't try to act hard because thats not him i saw him a the club last month bitches where losing there minds i knew this nigga was huge once my mom knew about him and shes a old lady that doesn't listen to hip hop

Trust me I'm not a hater ata ll, I give everything a chance, just that "Best I Ever Had" was really all I heard for him and I thought it was complete trash.

That youtube link is dope though, props on that

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2009, 05:49:52 PM »
Who the fuck is Drake?

Trust me I'm not a hater ata ll, I give everything a chance, just that "Best I Ever Had" was really all I heard for him and I thought it was complete trash.

That youtube link is dope though, props on that
I'm with you bro...
I went ahead and downloaded that mixtape he has out "So Far Gone"
And I must say, Dude just ain't for me... I'd rather just hear Kanye do the Kanye instead of another artist.
to each his own, But this sound would be like if Kanye West/Lil' Wayne fucked and had a baby = Drake. (Sorry 4 the visual)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2009, 06:06:57 PM »
Yeah he got that whole Kanye/Wayne vibe to his music, he definitely gonna do it big

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2009, 08:22:34 PM »
This Is The First Song I Heard From This Guy Drake......Why The Fuck Does He Sound Like He Been Ghostwriting For Everyone Nowadays?....The Way He Flowing......Sounds Like He Been Writing For Weezy!!I Guess I Got Some Catchin Up To Do!! Post Some Songs By This Guy!!...Catch Me Up!! Props 4 Linx!!