Author Topic: Come to think of it, the West Coast is all haters  (Read 492 times)

acgrundy

Re: Come to think of it, the West Coast is all haters
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 04:21:03 PM »
I don't agree w/ the comments towards snoop.  That guy has given so many people opportunities.

What is the mixtape that game has tecniec all over?  Can you up it?

Blasphemy

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2009, 04:34:32 PM »
Proof positive: The Game's success

When Game was blowing up look at all the artist he reached out to: 40 Glocc, Spider Loc, brought Kam and Lil Eazy to the "Certified Gangstas" video shoot, introduced us to G.Malone, got Techniec and Eastwood together, the list goes on.

Since then...

Yukmouth - dissed him on behalf of Bang Em Smurf & Domination who were beefing with 50 (even though Yuk had no real beef with 50)

Spider Loc - got his G-Unit deal and disses him just about every thursday

40 Glocc - disses the shit out of him all the time for reasons we still don't know

Lil Eazy - decided to throw a dagger in his back and subsequently hasn't been heard from since

Techniec - Game put this dude all over the SSSL mixtape when his popularity was at its peak, but Tech decided to leave BWS for reasons we still don't know

Snoop - even though they're still cool, I recall a time when even he made a comment about him not working with Game while the beef with 50 was on cuz he was cool with Fif first

Dr. Dre - no one has showed Dre more love and respect then Game and Dre thanks him by allowing him to be dropped and never working with him again? ouch

Shiit how is the West supposed to come back if every time we get an artist to blow up all of our other rappers lambaste him? Atleast the real niggas like Cube and 40 never bitched up on him.
please it is mostly game own fault & no one elses . noone is being a hater but game himself . lIl eazy did not backstabb game . game backstabbed lill eazy.  lil eazy had every reason to do that to game after game started act like eazy-e 's legacy was is & acting like he knew eazy & like eazy-e was his father . so lil eazy took offence to it & had every reaspon . game was wrong for that crap .  game & lil  eazy were freinds till the game bulled that crap . eazy-e's legacy only belongs to lil eazy & not game.  eazy has every right to defend his legacy against legacy stealing posers like game.  it is lil eazy's legacy & there is nothing the you & game can do about that .i would kill a person over my family legacy if someone did what game did to lil eazy. if you say you would not do the same thing then you are liar & game stan .so it was not game right & so he was the one wrong for doing it . lil eazy did nothing wrong  . game is 100% in the wrong & so are you. . snoop was down with 50 cent first .i would never turn on osmeone i knew first for some new guy like game. that is just being disloyal. what did game do for dr de that eminem & 50 cent did for dr dre . game did nothing for dr dre .while eminem & 50 cent did do something for dr dre.50 cent was down with dr dre before game. game is biggest hater in the west coast

Dude honestly Learn 2 spell, learn some grammer, and then actually not cluster fuck the entire shit. Hard 2 figure out what your special Olympics ass is saying.

Now what did Em and 50 do for dre?

Nothing. They made music, they sold it, that's all. 50 did the Source thing, but what has Em done?Only thing he did was rap, and help find new artist. Game probably would of done that, if he wasn't put into G-Unit just to help a buzz. Either way the entire situation is retarded.Fucking shit won't ever end.

Cause neither side wants to end it, and 50 really doesn't give a shit.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2009, 04:57:00 PM »
The Game started the beef with S.P.I. - he said he would diss him if he signed to G Unit
Uh, Spider signed to G-Unit when Game was still on there.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2009, 05:05:23 PM »
The Game started the beef with S.P.I. - he said he would diss him if he signed to G Unit
Uh, Spider signed to G-Unit when Game was still on there.

He was on there till he was moved to Geffen, but he was on bad terms at the time Spider signed. I have an article somewhere to prove this.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2009, 11:43:34 PM »

When Game was blowing up look at all the artist he reached out to: 40 Glocc, Spider Loc, brought Kam and Lil Eazy to the "Certified Gangstas" video shoot, introduced us to G.Malone, got Techniec and Eastwood together, the list goes on.

Since then...

Yukmouth - dissed him on behalf of Bang Em Smurf & Domination who were beefing with 50 (even though Yuk had no real beef with 50)

40 Glocc - disses the shit out of him all the time for reasons we still don't know

Lil Eazy - decided to throw a dagger in his back and subsequently hasn't been heard from since

Techniec - Game put this dude all over the SSSL mixtape when his popularity was at its peak, but Tech decided to leave BWS for reasons we still don't know

Snoop - even though they're still cool, I recall a time when even he made a comment about him not working with Game while the beef with 50 was on cuz he was cool with Fif first

Dr. Dre - no one has showed Dre more love and respect then Game and Dre thanks him by allowing him to be dropped and never working with him again? ouch

Shiit how is the West supposed to come back if every time we get an artist to blow up all of our other rappers lambaste him? Atleast the real niggas like Cube and 40 never bitched up on him.
please it is mostly game own fault & no one elses . noone is being a hater but game himself . lIl eazy did not backstabb game . game backstabbed lill eazy.  lil eazy had every reason to do that to game after game started act like eazy-e 's legacy was is & acting like he knew eazy & like eazy-e was his father . so lil eazy took offence to it & had every reaspon . game was wrong for that crap .  game & lil  eazy were freinds till the game bulled that crap . eazy-e's legacy only belongs to lil eazy & not game.  eazy has every right to defend his legacy against legacy stealing posers like game.  it is lil eazy's legacy & there is nothing the you & game can do about that .i would kill a person over my family legacy if someone did what game did to lil eazy. if you say you would not do the same thing then you are liar & game stan .so it was not game right & so he was the one wrong for doing it . lil eazy did nothing wrong  . game is 100% in the wrong & so are you. . snoop was down with 50 cent first .i would never turn on osmeone i knew first for some new guy like game. that is just being disloyal. what did game do for dr de that eminem & 50 cent did for dr dre . game did nothing for dr dre .while eminem & 50 cent did do something for dr dre.50 cent was down with dr dre before game. game is biggest hater in the west coast

Dog, no one knew who the fuck Lil Eazy was. Game put that dude on his Documentary dvd, took him to the "Certified Gangstas" video shoot, and put him on a mixtape. He should've piggybacked his way to success but he chose the hater route. Now where is he? Thought so.

Game went after Yukmouth for no reason Yuk didn't start dat beef but he sho did finish it

Game may have dropped the first diss track but he certainly didn't start it. We all saw the video of Yukmouth in the studio with Domination talkin shit about Game.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2009, 12:13:18 PM »
GangstaBoogy
Muthafuckin' Don!

Its the playoffs nigga!

« Reply #19 on: Yesterday at 11:43:34 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: midwestryder on Yesterday at 03:06:06 PM
Quote from: GangstaBoogy on Yesterday at 01:41:16 PM

Since then...

please it is mostly game own fault & no one elses . noone is being a hater but game himself . lIl eazy did not backstabb game . game backstabbed lill eazy.  lil eazy had every reason to do that to game after game started act like eazy-e 's legacy was is & acting like he knew eazy & like eazy-e was his father . so lil eazy took offence to it & had every reaspon . game was wrong for that crap .  game & lil  eazy were freinds till the game bulled that crap . eazy-e's legacy only belongs to lil eazy & not game.  eazy has every right to defend his legacy against legacy stealing posers like game.  it is lil eazy's legacy & there is nothing the you & game can do about that .i would kill a person over my family legacy if someone did what game did to lil eazy. if you say you would not do the same thing then you are liar & game stan .so it was not game right & so he was the one wrong for doing it . lil eazy did nothing wrong  . game is 100% in the wrong & so are you. . snoop was down with 50 cent first .i would never turn on osmeone i knew first for some new guy like game. that is just being disloyal. what did game do for dr de that eminem & 50 cent did for dr dre . game did nothing for dr dre .while eminem & 50 cent did do something for dr dre.50 cent was down with dr dre before game. game is biggest hater in the west coast

Dog, no one knew who the fuck Lil Eazy was. Game put that dude on his Documentary dvd, took him to the "Certified Gangstas" video shoot, and put him on a mixtape. He should've piggybacked his way to success but he chose the hater route. Now where is he? Thought so.

Quote from: oak20land510-415 on Yesterday at 04:19:31 PM
Game went after Yukmouth for no reason Yuk didn't start dat beef but he sho did finish it

Game may have dropped the first diss track but he certainly didn't start it. We all saw the video of Yukmouth in the studio with Domination talkin shit about Game.

Dat came out after Game and Yuk dropped they diss tracks Yuk even said on the BEEF 3 they cheerin for Game at first when he first hooked up Dre till he turned his back on his own Coast

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2009, 12:20:23 PM »
all the people that diss him are rappers that never got famous like he did and are jealous.
game did stuff for all of them though. but i think techniec and eastwood left bws because game went on that huge documentary tour and they didn't see any oppurtunities to record any more songs or get anything of their own released within the following year so left. all on good terms though.

Okka

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2009, 12:31:45 PM »

Snoop Dogg always been fuckin with The Game, i thought he just said he don't wanna choose sides when it comes to 50 & The Game.

Did Techniec leave or was he dropped? So many opportunities (Snoop Dogg, Mack 10 & The Game) but he still hasn't even released a solo album. Don't get me wrong, "Break Bread Or Play Dead" mixtape was dope as fuck but we need a real album from Techniec. Anybody know what's up with him these days??
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 12:35:19 PM by Okka »

The_Offence

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2009, 01:26:34 PM »
omg another game thread with somebody crying about people hating on game wow you groupies will never take this niggas dick outta your mouths who cares flying fuck the world is filled with haters

hitler
the kkk

where have you been welcome to the real world now hop off games nuts and stop crying

Muhfukka

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2009, 02:05:27 PM »
come to think of it the game sucks dick

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2009, 02:12:16 PM »
chad vader why are you always deleting and redoing posts? i mean i know youre a weird russian in his 40's or some shit but cmon now

midwestryder

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2009, 02:38:07 PM »

Since then...

please it is mostly game own fault & no one elses . none is being a hater but game himself . lIl eazy did not backstabb game . game backstabbed lill eazy.  lil eazy had every reason to do that to game after game started act like eazy-e 's legacy was is & acting like he knew eazy & like eazy-e was his father . so lil eazy took offence to it & had every reaspon . game was wrong for that crap .  game & lil  eazy were freinds till the game bulled that crap . eazy-e's legacy only belongs to lil eazy & not game.  eazy has every right to defend his legacy against legacy stealing posers like game.  it is lil eazy's legacy & there is nothing the you & game can do about that .i would kill a person over my family legacy if someone did what game did to lil eazy. if you say you would not do the same thing then you are liar & game stan .so it was not game right & so he was the one wrong for doing it . lil eazy did nothing wrong  . game is 100% in the wrong & so are you. . snoop was down with 50 cent first .i would never turn on someone i knew first for some new guy like game. that is just being disloyal. what did game do for dr de that eminem & 50 cent did for dr dre . game did nothing for dr dre .while eminem & 50 cent did do something for dr dre.50 cent was down with dr dre before game. game is biggest hater in the west coast

Dude honestly Learn 2 spell, learn some grammer, and then actually not cluster fuck the entire shit. Hard 2 figure out what your special Olympics ass is saying.

Now what did Em and 50 do for dre?

Nothing. They made music, they sold it, that's all. 50 did the Source thing, but what has Em done?Only thing he did was rap, and help find new artist. Game probably would of done that, if he wasn't put into G-Unit just to help a buzz. Either way the entire situation is retarded.Fucking shit won't ever end.

Cause neither side wants to end it, and 50 really doesn't give a shit.
eminem is the reason their is aftermath . eminem was aftermaths first successful artist & without eminem aftermath would have died already. I know how to spell, fool . i just type too fast for my own good . also don't you ever disrespect me again with th at special Olympics bull crap because i am smarted then most of you one here . i never disrespected you . so don't disrespect me becausei  idon't give a crap about grammar on the lame ass nerd internet. please game can't help no artist at all & it shows today. game is not even on the same leval as eminem as rapper & business man at all. 50 cent is twice the business man game is . game could not do what eminem & 50 cent did & that is fact .

midwestryder

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2009, 02:52:46 PM »

Since then...

So what if game put lil eazy on his his Documentary dvd & put him of mixtape . game just did that to steal from lil eazy & stabb him in the back . what game id is unforgivable wherei  am from . you don't try & steal a man family legacy like game did to lil eazy . lil eazy had every reason to do that to game after game started acting like eazy-e 's legacy was is & acting like he knew eazy & like eazy-e was his father .so lil eazy took offence to it & had every reaspon . game was wrong for that crap .  game & lil  eazy were freinds till the game bulled that crap . eazy-e's legacy only belongs to lil eazy & not game.  eazy has every right to defend his legacy against legacy stealing posers like game.  it is lil eazy's legacy & there is nothing the you & game can do about that would kill a person over my family legacy if someone did what game did to lil eazy. if you say you would not do the same thing then you are liar & game stan .so it was not game right & so he was the one wrong for doing it . lil eazy did nothing wrong  . game is 100% in the wrong & so are you.just because game put that dude on his Documentary dvd, supposely took him to the "Certified Gangstas" video shoot, and put him on a mixtape does not give game right to try & steal someone legacy without that person having right to get mad & beating that ass.    He should've piggybacked his way to success but he chose the hater route? what the fuck is that bullcrap . that is bullshit what you said . LIL eazy never took the hater way . game did lil eazy wrong first. game just did everything for lil eazy just so he steal from li leazy because game is  greedy thieving no good piece of shit . anybody agrees with what game did to lil eazy by trying to steal lil eazy's family legacy is thieving no good greedy piece of shit  just like game .that is wrong & no one has the right to do that ot anybod. game is the hater in then this not lil eazy . lil eazy is not games bitch .

xxOHCxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2009, 09:48:19 PM »
If there's one thing that the west coast is good at, it's beefing. Especially with each other. The crazy thing is that back when the East/West thing was going on, there was a lot of media attention so rappers got a shitload of publicity. It seems like when everyone was taking shots at the east, there was some sense of unity. Kinda makes you think...

Jimmy H.

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2009, 10:39:26 PM »
If there's one thing that the west coast is good at, it's beefing. Especially with each other. The crazy thing is that back when the East/West thing was going on, there was a lot of media attention so rappers got a shitload of publicity. It seems like when everyone was taking shots at the east, there was some sense of unity. Kinda makes you think...
Not really. The unity thing was more perception than reality. It was at its core, Death Row versus Bad Boy and as it was the Death Row camp was far from unified in that respect. Pac had enough leadership skills and was passionate enough about his agenda to make it seem like all of Death Row was riding to the death to smash on Big and Puffy but in hindsight, it obviously wasn't the case. Dre tried to act the part in the early days of the feud but it was obvious even then that he wanted no part of it at all. With Dre gone, Suge was the sole captain of the ship and clearly Pac had been appointed as his lieutenant. Suge was obviously pushing in that direction but a lot of the original artists, even those down with Pac, kind of seemed reluctant, especially when some of the drama was being shifted toward their former mentor.