Author Topic: Suge Knight about being Snoop`s stepdad, Crooked I, Kurupt and a new soundtrack  (Read 622 times)

Myrealname

Suge only mentions Snoop and Dre cos he gets asked bout them.

Suge IV Life!!!!!

Deathrow IV Life!!!!
VILLAGE PEOPLE 4 LIFE!!!

Trauma-san

WILLIE!!!!!

Lil Suge Knight

U should eat a dick IV life too

Why hate on me for showing love for Suge and Tha Row, I am a fan of them and you tell me to eat a dick, just cos he "so called" ripped of Snoop,

Now I could lower myself to be like you and say you need to get off Snoops nuts, but Im a fan off Snoop so I wont, but you need to get off dick and stop taking things personal, this is a public forum, not some school where we kids spouting shit,

I aint gonna sit behind this screen and pretend to be some gangbanger, but I know if you told me to eat a dick, Id sure as hell make you eat one!!!!!!!
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Suge IV Life!!!!!

Deathrow IV Life!!!!

That's bullshit.

If a reporter asks suge what's gonna drop next on his label he is replying that dre is gay and that snoop has cancer. Then the reporter tries again and suge says dre has a W on each asscheek and that he is snoops stepdad.

The point is simple, suge always talks about dre and snoop. Simply because he is bored and is still mad that they left him. And the biggest thing is that they still succesfull as back in the days and he isn't.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New

Suge IV Life!!!!!

Deathrow IV Life!!!!

That's bullshit.

If a reporter asks suge what's gonna drop next on his label he is replying that dre is gay and that snoop has cancer. Then the reporter tries again and suge says dre has a W on each asscheek and that he is snoops stepdad.

The point is simple, suge always talks about dre and snoop. Simply because he is bored and is still mad that they left him. And the biggest thing is that they still succesfull as back in the days and he isn't.

Ì like Suge new Character he's now a clown alwayz tellin good jokes ;D