Author Topic: New Warren G interview  (Read 287 times)

mlk93

• Muthafuckin' OG

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New Warren G interview
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 04:48:24 AM »
how come dre and warren never hooked up to make a album ? anyone  know it seems like they dont really dont get along was warren g even on chronic 2001 i cant rember but im pretty sure he wasent
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 05:43:01 AM »
The last question is funny: Have Dre heard your album?? No!  ;D ;D

The problem that i have with Warren G is that he looks to much to other artist. he copy those mainstream fools and wonders why his albums doesnt sell well... Warren is a creative boy so let us see your creativity on your next album (not the g-files)

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 07:58:09 AM »
AllHipHop.com: That's the Quincy Jones way of making an album. That's kind of a lost of art. Now, you have a song called "Ringtone," and some could say it's more or less a cliche. What's your response to critics?

Warren G: Yeah, but that's what's crackin'. Ringtones is selling a lot. So if I come with a song called ringtone, [fans] will be like, 'hey it's a song called ringtone, let me check that out.' It's not even talking about a ringtone. It's talking about a girl and how she got her own ringtone and on her ringtone she may have Trey Songz or Warren G. And girls love their ringtones. So I decided to make a song about those girls that love their ringtones and love Warren G.

:camp:

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 10:27:55 AM »
Warren G: Yeah, but that's what's crackin'. Ringtones is selling a lot. So if I come with a song called ringtone, [fans] will be like, 'hey it's a song called ringtone, let me check that out.' It's not even talking about a ringtone. It's talking about a girl and how she got her own ringtone and on her ringtone she may have Trey Songz or Warren G. And girls love their ringtones. So I decided to make a song about those girls that love their ringtones and love Warren G.

:camp:

Lol just what kind of fans does he think he has? I swear this guy is "out there" sometimes

« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 11:47:15 AM by KNOFG »
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 10:31:52 AM »
got a dope interview with warren g dropping soon.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 10:32:19 AM »
Warren needs to realize that his fans are his fans because he did himself bacmk in the day, when he tries to follow trends he comes of as corny as fuck
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....