Author Topic: Too Short Receives DUI In Las Vegas  (Read 204 times)

Dusan123

• 'G'
Too Short Receives DUI In Las Vegas
« on: August 28, 2009, 08:51:33 AM »
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.9714/title.too-short-receives-dui-in-las-vegas

Oakland rapper Too Short [click to read] was arrested yesterday morning (Aug. 27) in Las Vegas for DUI and possession of marijuana.

According to TMZ, Las Vegas Metro Police had initially stopped Too Short around 4 a.m. after he had been speeding. Less than an ounce of marijuana was found in Short’s (real name Todd Shaw) possession, and while it is unknown at press time if his blood alcohol content was over the .08 limit, Nevada state law explicitly states a person can still be arrested if they are also under the influence of a controlled substance, such as marijuana.

This is reportedly the second time in the last three months that Too Short has been charged with DUI in Las Vegas, which according to Nevada law, can be grounds for a suspended license and a minimum 10 days in jail.
I'm a ten, you're just a fuckin' zero! - B-Real

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
Re: Too Short Receives DUI In Las Vegas
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 09:50:22 AM »
Shoulda stayed home and beat his dog. 
Interesting way of helping Short Dog stay out of trouble.  I wonder if all of his bitches are gone? 
Time for a change...bring it!

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 10:17:17 AM »
Shoulda stayed home and beat his dog. 
Interesting way of helping Short Dog stay out of trouble.  I wonder if all of his bitches are gone? 
I wonder if Mark Morrison, HopSin, AND Warren G are your myspace friends.  Opps they aint.  Guess Im better than you.  Fucker.
I sense great anger in you.  Use it wisely, for the greater powers of this realm will ultimately kill you.

p.s.  Have a good day!  ;D
Time for a change...bring it!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 10:17:47 AM »
this "white piece of shit" is back lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 10:44:06 AM »
aite thats waz up
get your walk on to that new crip hop ya favorite rapper jus dropped

this "white piece of shit" is back lol
I have more black friends than you plus I manage lots of rappers.  Fuck you when my drunk dad comes home Im gonna tell him to sign up on this board and support me.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.