Author Topic: Paid The Cost Tracklist?! (With Warren / Goldie Loc / Lil HD)  (Read 495 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Paid The Cost Tracklist?! (With Warren / Goldie Loc / Lil HD)
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2002, 01:58:15 PM »
^^^ On Doggystyle Allstars I think the little things they did made the songs much better, for instance the Hook to Doh Doh was different, sounded a lot better.  Plus, a couple of the leaked tracks now have totally different people on them, they're gonna be totally different then what was leaked, I think.

Oh, btw, I noticed the video track for "Fallin' Star" was slightly different than the cd too.  Peace~

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2002, 04:45:40 PM »
On mtv news, they said that the singles would be from the chuuch, beatiful, and lollypop.

JAE

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2002, 04:57:25 PM »
I don't think the tracks will be that different to those leaked. The tracks on the doggystyle allstars were only slightly changed (either the begining or ending of the track), and the video version of 'tell it like it is' is only different because it was only 3min long, so they changed it slightly, & made it longer. Gin & juice was different in the video (had a whistle) while the album version didn't.

The leaked tracks which appeared on the last meal where the same (except Issues), so I doubt, the album will be very different.

I think Ballin will be different because Lil Half Dead is on it and on the original Snoop said 2001....

Was  HD on the original? This is the only song Ill be checking from the CD then cause of him(even though He'll be sdinging)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2002, 05:13:54 PM »
So they added a Warren G verse to that song huh? Anyway, it look lyke ass to me...and Snoop need ta stop bein a bitch and put Kurupt on. Where iz Daz & Dr. Dre?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2002, 07:03:49 PM »
tight it got some "new" tracks, this is gonna be a bangin snoop release.

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2002, 07:10:42 PM »
and Snoop need ta stop bein a bitch and put Kurupt on.

I guess you have the iq of a pig

Myrealname

« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2002, 01:48:15 AM »
On mtv news, they said that the singles would be from the chuuch, beatiful, and lollypop.
Are u sure ?
There isnt this news on mtv news.
"Ballin" could be the last single from the album...

Trauma-san

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2002, 01:56:57 AM »
It's Snoop.  I think he's more than proved, he'll release ANYTHING as a single.  The evidence:

Fallin' Star
The Ballad of Jimmy Bones
Wrong Idea
What's My Name Part 2

Or any of the other dozen or so obscure, unrepresentative of the full album tracks he's released as singles over the past, oh, 6 or 7 years.  Everytime an album comes out, his singles are always like the songs that are weird or alright.  The dopest ones he never releases (with the exception of like Lay Low, G'd up, and B-please).  Peace~

Myrealname

« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2002, 03:30:26 AM »
"Paper'd Up" is a nice remake,why put it as a b-side on the single instead of an unreleased track ?