Author Topic: New York Mess shorstop needs hammy surgery (another FAIL for the Mets doctors)  (Read 108 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
JRGOpjhfoejirgaojteghoskdfkerfgjaoigkaetga

WHO TOLD YA?!? ;D

herpes

JRGOpjhfoejirgaojteghoskdfkerfgjaoigkaetga

WHO TOLD YA?!? ;D

Told ya what, you said his career is over. 

And Hack it's actually not the doctors as much as it's upper management overruling the medical staff and having these guys play to try and push on the fans the players will be back in August.  But thats what happens when a dirty jew owns the team.

OG Hack Wilson

i certainly hope his career isnt over

but its not looking good
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

herpes

i certainly hope his career isnt over

but its not looking good

Any other team Reyes would've of been fine, with the Mets you never know now.  They should of DL'ed him when this first occurred.  Instead they wanted to push him so they can push on the fans he is alright and will be back so they can sell more tix.  That is what the jews are all about.

sprite

Mets have had a tough year no doubt

JD Bastin

mets stank

go LAL