Author Topic: that slaughterhouse cd sucked  (Read 1739 times)

Paul

Re: that slaughterhouse cd sucked
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2009, 11:49:01 AM »
Album won't last time. It sounds like a mixtape. There isn't one song that sounds like a classic in this album. They just released it 'cause of the hype.

That being said, I don't think it's because of the MC's (except Joe Budden, never liked one single verse from him)  but mainly the production sounded flat and boring. I'm a big fan of DJ Khalil, and I hate what he did for Slaughterhouse. I just can't listen to it.

I mean, imagine this group with classic 90's style beats, it would have been the best album of the decade. Instead of getting vintage hip hop production vibe, they rushed the album. It's a shame, it's one of these albums I really have been waiting for.

Let's be honest guys, even if you like Joe Budden, Crooked I, Royce and Joell, you gotta admit the album SOUNDS RUSHED.  And stop rapping on topics like, I'm good with the pen, I'm a lyrical murderer, blablabla it's boring. Tell a story, be creative. You know, this album is the perfect example of what hip hop is missing these days. It's the link between the producer and the rapper. Nowadays, you send beats through E-Mail or you listen to pre-made beats in a studio. Producers and rappers should be creating together, at the same time, exchanging their ideas.

+1 good post
funkyfreshintheflesh

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2009, 11:54:52 AM »
yeah thats all im askin is go all out nah mean?
dont short change me...lol
i dont want to have to get another cd cuz your cd is too short or got skits etc...
but i agree wit the stuff you said
id still take it over anything
wayne, jim jones, juelz, plies, rick ross etc... have done pretty much in their entire career
so IMO that counts for somethin...lol

yeah i feel what your sayin
wasnt feelin the entire album...but it was a good hip hop album but overall real talk I thought they were goin to trash the world wit one of the best releases in a long time
i guess overall the production could have been better
their lyrics>>>>production
but im mad they didnt put the best traxx on their...in which many believe should have made the final cut
and like i said especially after all that hype we had goin on wit the la coka nostra vs slaughterhouse and then both albums werent as good as i hoped

talk bout joe budden and get slaughterhoused by the SLAUGHTER-HOUSER'S lol

if you thought it could have been better, that's one thing.

but to make a thread "it sucked" & somebody is co-signing it like it was truly trash, when on a lyrical level it's better than most albums dropped in the last 3-5 years is just a huge "SMH" lol.

not really feelin' the beats? thought they could be better? yeah, agreed.

think Joe Budden was a step below the other three for the most part? yeah, agreed.

did some verses get off topic during the album? yeah, i suppose a few weren't on topic.

but the entire album was trash/sucked/awful? why are you even wasting your time? :D

if Warriors, Move On & Fight Club made the album overall, it would have been pushing real lengths of greatness.

i mean, it wouldn't have changed the opinions of people in this thread & it still would have been made regardless; but this album would have been beyond amazing with those three tracks i named above. :o

It counts for nothing. Slaughterhouse being better than a list of crappy rappers means nothing.

Stinger

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2009, 01:17:00 PM »
fuck ya'll.  Cd was mad tight.  Still gets daily rotation from me.  And i wasn't a fan of any of these guys til i heard this cd.  To some of you guys it sucked.  to me its a great album.  Get over it!

Invincible

« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2009, 01:20:40 PM »
fuck ya'll.  Cd was mad tight.  Still gets daily rotation from me.  And i wasn't a fan of any of these guys til i heard this cd.  To some of you guys it sucked.  to me its a great album.  Get over it!

Looks like you are the one that needs to get over it. Looks like you can't except other peoples opinions. If I think that it should of been better, thats my opinion. If I think the beats on here were poor, thats up to me.

Muhfukka

« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2009, 01:32:52 PM »
i was not impressed at all by that cd. i thought that they realized this was a good chance for them and theyd take time and make sure all the beats and everything were right, but that didnt happen

Stinger

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2009, 01:45:08 PM »
I didn't say you couldn't have an opinion.  I just said get over it.  Either you like it or you dont.  No one enjoys hip hop anymore.  Evryone tears songs apart(ex. beat sucks, who had better lines).  Just try to enjoy the music!  I ain't hatin on ya'll opinion either.

Looks like you are the one that needs to get over it. Looks like you can't except other peoples opinions. If I think that it should of been better, thats my opinion. If I think the beats on here were poor, thats up to me.

Invincible

« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2009, 01:55:16 PM »
I didn't say you couldn't have an opinion.  I just said get over it.  Either you like it or you dont.  No one enjoys hip hop anymore.  Evryone tears songs apart(ex. beat sucks, who had better lines).  Just try to enjoy the music!  I ain't hatin on ya'll opinion either.

Ok sorry, my bad.

Stinger

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2009, 01:59:36 PM »
Are there any other slaughterhouse songs out there?  Im only familiar with the album and a song called warriors, i think from royce.

Invincible

« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2009, 02:04:55 PM »
Are there any other slaughterhouse songs out there?  Im only familiar with the album and a song called warriors, i think from royce.

Just search Google. Can't go wrong.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2009, 02:06:35 PM »
Album sounds great to me. Has alot of replay value as well in my rotation.

Stinger

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2009, 02:10:30 PM »
I'll do that, im just afraid of getting viruses from unknown sites.  Funny thing is im on itunes store and Slaughterhouse The One is the free single of the week haha

Invincible

« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2009, 02:22:03 PM »
I'll do that, im just afraid of getting viruses from unknown sites.  Funny thing is im on itunes store and Slaughterhouse The One is the free single of the week haha

There is no viruses on blogs so don't be scared to check them out.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2009, 02:43:01 PM »
There's only been one or two negative posters in this thread.  It's mostly fans on the artists saying they expected more from the work.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2009, 03:23:36 PM »
yeah dipset west...is poppin off son!!! hahahahahahahaha in your dreams.

Paul

« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2009, 05:31:25 PM »

Move On Remix, by far there best track imo
funkyfreshintheflesh