Author Topic: Error on Chrnoic Relit DVD  (Read 849 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Error on Chrnoic Relit DVD
« on: September 09, 2009, 07:56:18 AM »
Can someone verify this?  On the chronic relit DVD, they have listing for the censored and uncensored videos for Dre Day.  Both videos look identical to me.  They both blur out snoop's chronic leaf chain, the part where Tim Dogg's getting it from behind and several other blurred out logos.  I think they put the censored version on there twice and don't have the uncensored version on there at all.  Can someone confirm this is true for their DVD as well?  i hope it's not just mine.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Error on Chronic Relit DVD
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 07:58:46 AM »
Can someone verify this?  On the chronic relit DVD, they have listing for the censored and uncensored videos for Dre Day.  Both videos look identical to me.  They both blur out snoop's chronic leaf chain, the part where Tim Dogg's getting it from behind and several other blurred out logos.  I think they put the censored version on there twice and don't have the uncensored version on there at all.  Can someone confirm this is true for their DVD as well?  i hope it's not just mine.
same here :-\

Okka

Re: Error on Chrnoic Relit DVD
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 08:06:45 AM »
I think it's on every copy, still haven't bought mine but the one i downloaded and checked out had this same shit.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 08:07:04 AM »

Bummer....i'm pretty sure i have the dirty version on the Death Row Uncut DVD, but it still would've been nice to have them all on one disc.  Also, i wish they would've stuck the Deep Cover video on there, even though it wasn't a song from "the Chronic".  Unless they don't have permission to do it since it was released under Solar records....but Suge's put the song on other Death Row singles/compilations, so it seems like WideAwake would own the rights to the song/video.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 08:07:30 AM »

No titties?  :-\

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 08:10:30 AM »

on G Thang unrated, they are present

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 08:18:44 AM »

on G Thang unrated, they are present

Yeah, i don't think there are any censored titties on any of the other videos besides G Thang.

notrax

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 08:37:23 AM »

Shieeet, I was wonderin' what's the difference between these two videos and it seems that they are the same  ;D
Well.. the good thing is that I haven't spent much time thinkin' about it and I gave it up after a while ;)

StevenQBosell

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 08:48:13 AM »
OK I'm not going crazy: as a matter of fact, my DVD only has the CENSORED version of Gthang - Both videos have the stupid black oval, over homegirls titties. And Dre day is censored too...

MarshColin

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 08:54:13 AM »
OK I'm not going crazy: as a matter of fact, my DVD only has the CENSORED version of Gthang - Both videos have the stupid black oval, over homegirls titties. And Dre day is censored too...

I can see the tits on mine on G Thang. Watch both of them again, and make sure you click on the proper one. I thought I had the same issue you did but later found I had just watched the same one twice.

As for Dre Day, does the gun show up in both versions?

Blasphemy

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2009, 09:02:35 AM »

Bummer....i'm pretty sure i have the dirty version on the Death Row Uncut DVD, but it still would've been nice to have them all on one disc.  Also, i wish they would've stuck the Deep Cover video on there, even though it wasn't a song from "the Chronic".  Unless they don't have permission to do it since it was released under Solar records....but Suge's put the song on other Death Row singles/compilations, so it seems like WideAwake would own the rights to the song/video.

The soundtrack was, but the song its self was a Death Row track. I don't know why either, maybe cause Its already been released so many times. Deep Cover video would of been nice addition give nthe song was supposedly going to be on the chronic. Its possible they wanted to have the album content strictly related to the album, and have the only thing not be the bonus tracks.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 10:21:57 AM »

I can see the tits on mine on G Thang. Watch both of them again, and make sure you click on the proper one. I thought I had the same issue you did but later found I had just watched the same one twice.

The gun is showed in both versions of Dre Day.  The main things that are censored are all the chronic leaf logos, Tim Dogg getting it from behind has a big black oval over most of the screen, the gun fire that is shooting at the fake Eazy E is silenced as he jumps in the van, the line "with my sac on your tonsils" the word 'sac' is censored.  I think that's it.

And I take that back, even on the dirty version of Let Me Ride, the beginning still blurs out the ladies titties in the bed as Dre's getting ready to leave.

My disc does have the dirty version of G thang that shows the titties and shows Warren G rolling the blunt and does not blur any of the chronic logos.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 10:23:44 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2009, 11:47:26 AM »

The gun is showed in both versions of Dre Day.  The main things that are censored are all the chronic leaf logos, Tim Dogg getting it from behind has a big black oval over most of the screen, the gun fire that is shooting at the fake Eazy E is silenced as he jumps in the van, the line "with my sac on your tonsils" the word 'sac' is censored.  I think that's it.

And I take that back, even on the dirty version of Let Me Ride, the beginning still blurs out the ladies titties in the bed as Dre's getting ready to leave.

My disc does have the dirty version of G thang that shows the titties and shows Warren G rolling the blunt and does not blur any of the chronic logos.
yeah i was about to correct you there

MarshColin

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2009, 04:38:08 PM »
They had the uncensored version of Let Me Ride on Death Row Uncut didnt they? Pretty sure it didn't blur anything either.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2009, 05:17:17 AM »
They had the uncensored version of Let Me Ride on Death Row Uncut didnt they? Pretty sure it didn't blur anything either.

I checked...they blur the titties in that one too.  Plus the video cuts off after the second verse.