Author Topic: NFL PREDICKTIONS FOR THIS YEAR???? WHAT ARE YOURS? post before the season start  (Read 399 times)

westsiderider323

AFC East
Patriots
Jets
Dolphins
Bills

AFC North
Steelers
Ravens
Bangels
Browns

AFC South
Colts
Titans
Texans
Jaguars

AFC West
Chargers
Raiders
Cheifs
Broncos

NFC East
Giants
Eagles
Cowboys
Redskins

NFC North
Vikings
Bears
Packers
Lions

NFC South
Falcons
Saints
Bucs
Panthers

NFC West
Cardinals
Seahawks
49ers
Rams

thisoneguy360

I don't know about the Superbowl but I DO know that Kurt Faggot and the Cardinals aren't winning the West again
super bowl loss curse; no playoffs for them this year. Seahawks taking the division.

Damn right. We have one bad year where we played most of the season without our starting QB, had our top 4 recievers injured, our backup QB was injured, and our entire o line was injured. In the off season we draft Aaron Curry, and sign TJ Houshmenzadah and Edgerin James, and motherfuckers still think the Cardinals are gonna win. Cardinals sucked dick until last year when they went 9-7 while we had that division on lock for years before that.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 04:28:59 PM by 360 »

Lunatic

^Ya, Seattle had a lot of bad luck with injury last year. There certainly not as bad as the record showed. I don't expect anything drastic, but anywhere between 8-8 and 10-6 is most likely. Winning that division won't be tough lol.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Here's my predictions....

-Patriots win Superbowl against Atlanta Falcons

-Chiefs will finish with better record than Broncos and Raiders

-Matt Ryan wins league MVP

-Bears have good year with Cutler, Bronco's have horrible year with Orton

-Farve doesn't stay healthy which ends Vikings chances

-

well i'm a broncos fan but i have to agree with you....god i hope i get proven wrong

OG Hack Wilson

I don't know about the Superbowl but I DO know that Kurt Faggot and the Cardinals aren't winning the West again
why not?? the cards defense is for real
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

why not?? the cards defense is for real
it was only for real in the playoffs.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

it'll be better in the reg season

plus the offense is nasty
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens