Poll

Do you think the production on da new album is better or worse then uteot?

Better
7 (87.5%)
Worse
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Aiight...i'ma make a poll on the new pac album...  (Read 98 times)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Aiight...i'ma make a poll on the new pac album...
« on: November 03, 2002, 12:52:32 AM »
Better. I'm coppin it.  ;D

AntoCorsa

=[Euthanasia]=

Re:Aiight...i'ma make a poll on the new pac album...
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2002, 04:11:28 AM »
I think their both on the same level production wise, a few knockout beats, the rest are just listenable, I don't really care though, i'm still copping regardless.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

AntoCorsa

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2002, 04:51:06 AM »
I don't really care though, i'm still copping regardless.
Yeah. BTW i still think that is better to make a custom double-album with the best tracks from UTEOT and Better Dayz! I still cant understand why they released 4 cds in 2 years! Too much work. Too much costs. So some tracks with cheap production. That's the problem IMO.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2002, 05:13:43 AM »
Too much costs. So some tracks with cheap production. That's the problem IMO.

On point, some of the production on the snippets sound REALLY cheaply made with little innovation, I mean the good beats are GOOD but the bad beats are kind of insulting  :P

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

AntoCorsa

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2002, 05:26:55 AM »
The soluction was, IMO, 1 cd for UTEOT and 1 cd for BETTER DAYZ. The rest in the next years. I prefeer to have 12 good tracks (and release a 5/5 album) instead of having 8 good tracks and 15 other tracks quickly made (or with cheap production), making the album a 3/5. U know what i mean?

Why all those doubles? >:(